Elemis Biotec TSV 04/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, and it will contain the Biotec Cleanser, the Biotec Day Cream, the Oxygenating Night Cream and a little bag in the colour silver, according to the leaflet that came with the last TSV. :) It looks like the night cream is in 30 ml.

Yes Ani, I believe Keeley said the PCM night cream would be in the next TSV. They always give us 30mls in the PCMC range in TSVs.

I cannot use this range because of certain ingredients. I was given samples, the cleaners is very drying for one. I only used it on my hands!!

Also for all of Keeley's talking copper and peptides etc, there is a facial with a machine they use in salon which goes with the range. So no doubt you can use it on its own talking to the SAs you really should have the facial to kick-start real results.

I read on the Elemis webpage when they had introduced the Biotec range that it is to be used in between the facials with that machine you mentioned, to prolong the effect. Up to now I haven't tried the range and it is, for me, a little too expensive because I know if I like it, it would be difficult to stick to it because of the price tag.

IT will be interesting to see what spin they put on this range! So many cleansers now they will need a hard sell

So far, when the range was introduced, I have only read raves about it. Oh wait! I have an idea: Maybe the Biotec Cleanser is the new head of *tadaaa* TRIPLE cleansing! ;-) So GO TRIPLE, people!

This will no doubt be pricey. Also, thanks to the fabulous posters on here, I had already read about the machine used in the facials and this being for use in between. No way am I going down that route (expense!) so I am out. Which is a bit of a relief given how many candles I have been buying lately.

i bought l'oreal facial oil. elemis put me off oils but the l'oreal one does not contain loads of perfume or essential oils and enjoying using it...and no spots

I love the Algenist Oil very fine and no smell. Used it for a number of years now.

Got the chance to dab some of the Elemis oil on the back of my hand on Saturday. Quite a few thought it was a perfume because of the smell.

the amount of people that cant use elemis because of the overuse of perfume and essential oils is quite a lot. i suspect its a spa brand and the scents are what sell it but on the face is a no no

I think Elemis's products have become increasingly strong-smelling... in the past they were much more subtle, I think. Personally I have no problem with them, but I do wonder why they include them when, unlike Decleor, they aren't putting essential oils front and centre of their active ingredients for most of their products.

i bought l'oreal facial oil. elemis put me off oils but the l'oreal one does not contain loads of perfume or essential oils and enjoying using it...and no spots

I like the AD Skin Synergy Oil (the original one) and the oil from Judith Williams. Both are great and not overpowered fragranced.

Oh Just Calm Down Keeley

Just turned over to the launch of the the Elemis TSV and Keeley has gone into motormouth mode. I really wanted to listen and learn about these products but she sounded like a nervous inexperienced apprrentice while talking about them. An absolutely shocking TSV launch. Get rid of her and put that Emer on!

I lasted 8 minutes then turned off. AY looks as rough as chuff and yet was spouting all sorts of glorified codswallop about 60 quids worth of gloop. Never heard such a load of rubbish in my life. Do people actually believe all this drivel ?

Just turned over to the launch of the the Elemis TSV and Keeley has gone into motormouth mode. I really wanted to listen and learn about these products but she sounded like a nervous inexperienced apprrentice while talking about them. An absolutely shocking TSV launch. Get rid of her and put that Emer on!

This might be what you need then! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cth8FbshgiE

The system is ideal to be slotted into your existing routine She says. Yeah in other words don't stop buying all the other products we sell. Like anything that sells well ,they have to come up with more products to keep the sales up. Layering to my mind is a bit of a con ,because your skin can only take so much stuff on it at once.

I've never tried the brand and I like to keep it simple.I like Iris by Decleor but only use it when the skin is very dry.

Latest posts

Back