Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up









    Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

    Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

    Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

    Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

    Read More

    Results 1 to 7 of 7

    Thread: Win Cash Live

      Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Posts
      3
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default Win Cash Live

      Just been thinking....





      What ever happened to Win Cash Live, gave them and Google and they have gone under too. (Can't post the link as I'm new). While it's good they have gone, just wondering if anyone has any more news on it please?

      (While I have been reading this forum for years, since the Bid.TV days, this is the first time i signed up to post)


      › See More: Win Cash Live

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Location
      In a squat near you!
      Posts
      987
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
      Just been thinking....

      What ever happened to Win Cash Live, gave them and Google and they have gone under too. (Can't post the link as I'm new). While it's good they have gone, just wondering if anyone has any more news on it please?

      (While I have been reading this forum for years, since the Bid.TV days, this is the first time i signed up to post)
      Welcome to the site Lee! Are you, "The Lee" from Ventnor?
      Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

    3.    Sponsored Link



    4. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Posts
      3
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Haha no, i'm another Lee, just someone to used to enjoy the pure shambles that was bid.tv :)

    5.    Sponsored Link

    6. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      495
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
      Just been thinking....

      What ever happened to Win Cash Live, gave them and Google and they have gone under too. (Can't post the link as I'm new). While it's good they have gone, just wondering if anyone has any more news on it please?

      (While I have been reading this forum for years, since the Bid.TV days, this is the first time i signed up to post)
      Welcome Lee, they are a good bunch on this forum.
      Likes Bid Up Side Down liked this post
       

    7.    Price Crash TV

    8. #5
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      South Yorkshire
      Posts
      1,279
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
      Just been thinking....

      What ever happened to Win Cash Live, gave them and Google and they have gone under too. (Can't post the link as I'm new). While it's good they have gone, just wondering if anyone has any more news on it please?

      (While I have been reading this forum for years, since the Bid.TV days, this is the first time i signed up to post)
      Wincashlive have gone into administration, the tv channel was dropped after some irregularity with the licence, they then went online only adding casino slots but as we all knew it would it eventually went bust on 30 June.

      Just to add it is the whole Lean Forward company that has gone bust not just the channel.
      Last edited by steveh31; 07-09-2016 at 11:13 AM.

    9.    Gemporia

    10. #6
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Posts
      2,320
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post
      Wincashlive have gone into administration, the tv channel was dropped after some irregularity with the licence, they then went online only adding casino slots but as we all knew it would it eventually went bust on 30 June.

      Just to add it is the whole Lean Forward company that has gone bust not just the channel.
      What a suprise....not!

      Wincraplive was awful. This 'Lean Forward' network would have been better off developing p*rn channels rather than this shite.

    11.    Advertisment

    12. #7
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      193
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
      What a suprise....not!

      Wincraplive was awful. This 'Lean Forward' network would have been better off developing p*rn channels rather than this shite.
      URGH

      Are you advocating that ex-sit-up presenters go into porn?

      What have we done to deserve THAT??

    13.    Sponsored Link



    •   Alt

      Advertising

      advertising

        
       

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •