Can't access forum site

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only browser I have problems on is Firefox, Chrome is working fine.

I am using chrome and this is the first time I have been able to access the site since 4.30 this morning, and to get to it now I had to click the disregard this warning and carry on to an unsafe site at your peril

I am using chrome and this is the first time I have been able to access the site since 4.30 this morning, and to get to it now I had to click the disregard this warning and carry on to an unsafe site at your peril

Only browser I have problems on is Firefox, Chrome is working fine.

I'm using Firefox and it is still coming up with the deceptive site warning and I can only access the site by clicking on the ignore message each time. Incidently for weeks now the Log in details to put in my User name and Password details are missing from the top right hand side of the page and the only way that I can post is to click on another post at the 'Reply with Quote' which then pops up with abox to allow me to log in.

I use Chrome and the red page message is still there, but it allows me to click ignore and here I am. I expect some naughty people have disrupted the site with some malware and are having a laugh at our expense! Wonder who that could be?? Mmmmm let me guess!
Thank's Graham for your help.

Have a top man currently working on the site to try and resolve the issue, I sent an email early this morning, if you did not receive it you can CLICK HERE to read it.

Hopefully Google will get rid of the red screen ASAP.

Have a top man currently working on the site to try and resolve the issue, I sent an email early this morning, if you did not receive it you can CLICK HERE to read it.

Hopefully Google will get rid of the red screen ASAP.

I`m still struggling. I still get the red warning screen and when I click to proceed to the site past the warning, sometimes it lets me on, sometimes it doesn`t. Hopefully as G said, it will soon be sorted but funnily enough when I do a search for shopping telly , nothing comes up on my search results anymore, it`s as if the site has been wiped off Google.

I`m still struggling. I still get the red warning screen and when I click to proceed to the site past the warning, sometimes it lets me on, sometimes it doesn`t. Hopefully as G said, it will soon be sorted but funnily enough when I do a search for shopping telly , nothing comes up on my search results anymore, it`s as if the site has been wiped off Google.

Same here, very annoying.

I got the block, but when I clicked on "ignore warning" it actually let me proceed to here. I tried from my work computer and the site was not accessible at all, not even the red screen.

I wonder why this happened. I wondered if perhaps someone maliciously reported the site to cause problems?

Firefox is blocking but I went into security settings and added shoppingtelly to trusted sites. Hoping it works but had to leave before testing.

I can get on using E and windows 7 IE the latter from work.

I have sent Graham a PM
I'm on Firefox and couldn't work out how to do this.

maymorganlondon;866363I wondered if perhaps someone maliciously reported the site to cause problems?[/QUOTE said:
That occurred to me as well, May.

I have never seen this red screen as I usually access the site from my iPad and all I get is a completely blank screen. No message.

I'm on Firefox and couldn't work out how to do this.

There is a box which says This isn't a deceptive site, you click it. Then go to a page and it asks if you are a robot click not and asks to pictures to match something. Then there is a box to fill in, which I have done saying I use this site numerous times a day and its not a phishing site!

I've had problems getting this site for weeks on iPad .
The address bar keeps flicking between this forum and Facebook, I then get a message saying too many redirections occurred and page cannot be opened.
Have tried today and it's fine apart from the red phishing notice that everybody is getting today.
So I'm not sure why I've been unable to get in this site for a few weeks now.
Been missing my daily dose

Latest posts

Back