Can't access forum site

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a box which says This isn't a deceptive site, you click it. Then go to a page and it asks if you are a robot click not and asks to pictures to match something. Then there is a box to fill in, which I have done saying I use this site numerous times a day and its not a phishing site!

Yes me too, I've reported that this site is legitimate twice, and it's still happening. It says someone has reported it as being a phishing site, I've told them that that's a load of cobblers. I hope it's sorted soon.

Yes me too, I've reported that this site is legitimate twice, and it's still happening. It says someone has reported it as being a phishing site, I've told them that that's a load of cobblers. I hope it's sorted soon.

Well, I'm suspicious if "someone" has reported it as a phishing site. I wonder who it/they could be...

I have just got the red screen on my iPad. I have also filed a report saying it is a legitimate site and they have been (perhaps deliberately) misinformed.

By the way I see the news has made the digispy forum. It starts off saying we have been hacked, and then is a bit disparaging of us. Not being a member I couldn't post a rebuttal and they can be quite nasty on there so wouldn't want to anyway!

I couldn't get in all day yesterday just got the red screen. Tried just now and clicked the ignore the risk button and got in. I would hate to think that somebody is trying to mess with this brilliant forum.

I have just got the red screen on my iPad. I have also filed a report saying it is a legitimate site and they have been (perhaps deliberately) misinformed.

By the way I see the news has made the digispy forum. It starts off saying we have been hacked, and then is a bit disparaging of us. Not being a member I couldn't post a rebuttal and they can be quite nasty on there so wouldn't want to anyway!

Yeah Mazza, I've got my suspicions too, but I'll have to get back to you. Take no notice of them they're obviously jealous because this is a brilliant forum and we're all great on here. :mysmilie_3: I don't know were this other site is but I'd be willing to put money on the fact that misguided loyalty to all things QVC plays a major part. This isn't fair on Graham to take their jealousy out on his site, but yeah they're obviously just jealous, sad really.

I am only able to access on my iPad. My laptop gives me a virus warning and I can't get in.

There is still something definitely not right. When I click to post quick reply, the site goes funny or I get a leave the page message, or a wait 15 seconds message. When I refresh, the posting has gone through successfully. This definitely wasn't how things were going yesterday.

As I said somewhere, I first encountered and reported this problem months ago. It even forced me to change my browser to OPERA, which is the best one I've used so far. I'm sure I notified Graham about it at the time.

I don't want to tempt fate, but I've just tried twice and got straight through here, no message! Wooohoo!! :mysmilie_14: so whoever falsely "reported" this forum............tuff titty!! :down:

Back to business as usual, many thanks' Graham - well done! Ps, I am celebrating with my fave bottle of wine, cheers all :mysmilie_866:

Over the next few days there may be some disruption to the site, I have decided to move the site to a brand new server, although I do believe that everything is resolved I want to be 100% sure.

During the downtime please feel free to sign up for an account on www.tellytoday.com

If you did not receive the newsletter regarding ShoppingTelly.com you can sign up for the newsletter below, you can always unsubscribe once the move is complete.

<script type="text/javascript" src="//app.mailerlite.com/data/webforms/55469/w5s3h3.js?v2"></script>

Over the next few days there may be some disruption to the site, I have decided to move the site to a brand new server, although I do believe that everything is resolved I want to be 100% sure.

During the downtime please feel free to sign up for an account on www.tellytoday.com

If you did not receive the newsletter regarding ShoppingTelly.com you can sign up for the newsletter below, you can always unsubscribe once the move is complete.

<script type="text/javascript" src="//app.mailerlite.com/data/webforms/55469/w5s3h3.js?v2"></script>

As you know, I've had this problem on and off for a few months, sorry it is happening, but glad I'm not alone!

Latest posts

Back