Festive Christmas Lighting TSV 24/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr Christmas Indoor Outdoor Musical Cartoon Laser Show
Item Number: 705888
QVC Price £172.00
Todays Special Value Price £139.96
P&P £6.95

The Mr Christmas musical cartoon laser boasts 30 minutes of playtime, a catalogue of 18 animated songs to enjoy at any time of year, plus a laser that can reach distances of 30 feet. From celebrating big birthdays to festive fun, impress your guests and amaze little ones with this all-singing and animating projector.

Brighten up your occasion - with a choice of 15 Christmas songs, a Halloween collage, Happy Birthday, or Auld Lang Syne, and each with a complementing animation, you'll be able to enjoy this fabulous show all-year-round. From entertaining your trick or treaters to dinner parties and festive celebrations, make an incredible spectacle of any indoor or outdoor occasion.

Vibrant sound and vision - the entertaining cartoon show can be played with or without sound, giving you the option to enjoy the images in the background of your event or use your own soundtrack instead.
Over 30 minutes of play time
18 animated songs
15 Christmas themed programs plus Birthday, Auld Lang Syne & Halloween for all year round use
Coverage area: 100 square feet
Laser width: 5.1"
Timer setting plays selected animation on a loop for 6 hours
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Powered by ETL listed adaptor
Cord length: 2m (6'6")
Projector with stand (height x diameter): 41.9cm x 30.5cm (16.5" x 12")

What's in the box?
1 x projector unit
1 x tripod
1 x stake

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705888

When my children were little they probably would have loved this, but now my only hope is that my neighbour Jenny, who can out-QVC-shop me, decides that at nearly 150 quid is just too much for this. Otherwise I might be buying thicker curtains (from the high street) :mysmilie_13:

Do they come with a warning about photo-sensitive epilepsy? :mysmilie_10:

Strobes and pulsating lights can set off my epilepsy so thank G**my neighbour is over 100 yds away.Not to be a spoilsport but these things have coverage over too wide an area.Can you imagine in a street if one or two people have things similar to this going at the same time at the festive season ?

Things like this can be very annoying, I once mentioned to a neighbour that some lights they had put on the side of their house were very 'manic'.He said yes we had them inside last year & they drove us mad----(Great idea-- put them on the outside this year and drive everyone else mad.)

Countdown to Chrsistmas TSV Musical light show

The all singing and dancing indoor outdoor laser musical light show.

I must be turning into a grumpy old woman but I sincerely hope my neighbours don't purchase this .I can only imagine how annoying it would be outside in our little terraced street or even the tiny back gardens.

Awful isn't it, the lights I could cope with, but the music is certainly complain about.

The continual green light reminds me of the early days of computers when we just had blue screens with white writing, and the b/white tennis game; if this contraption is so technically advanced why is it just in green ? why not morphing colours like they do the ****** awful candles ??

I think they're dreadful. (Apologies to anyone who has bought them.)

If it looks like tat, sounds like tat, it bleeding is tat.

Unfortunately I have a couple of neighbours who might think this is "festive fun". One has a star which must be visible from Bethlehem but they are very nice neighbours for the other 48 weeks so I just shrug it off. However the other lot are annoying 52 weeks of the year so I'm not surprised it's worse in December.

LTIL ....... star which must be visible from Bethlehem ..... Love it !! Living near to Luton Airport, there are those in my next street who's xmas lights I swore would be used to guide in Easyjets to the runway.

I've no objection to a few lights over a bush but I would hate these to be outside and making a noise day and night.I expect most people would use them indoors.

Did I see that it also did things for Halloween? So from October to January unless there are also Easter bunnies in which case it's 26 weeks!

Did no one ever hear that less is more?

This lighting is crap!! My friend has a neighbour that lives opposite her and they go overboard at Christmas. Lights galore on the outside of the house flashing all night. She can even see them through the bedroom curtains. This should be classed the same as nuisance noise if you ask me. I would be really angry if I had to live next to it.

I was laughing at Charlie Brooke when I watched the Laser Light Show for 5 mins! He was speaking in a tone that sounded as though he was on the verge of a coma, and looked utterly bored stiff. You could almost hear him thinking "Oh Gawd, let's get this blo..y show over with and I can go home".

Latest posts

Back