Gatineau TSV 25/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That looks like the eye cream, with the applicator. I got it in a previous TSV and was quite impressed.

Gatineau 3 Piece Age Benefit Targeted Skincare Collection
Item Number: 215751
QVC Price £84.50
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £5.95

Featuring three core skincare products from Gatineau's Age Benefit range, this collection launches a new, supersize of the lauded Perfect Skin Serum that is currently not available elsewhere, plus a supersize Ultra Regenerating Night Elixir and the Integral Regenerating Eye Cream. A comprehensive collection that can act autonomously or be used to build on your existing regime, the Age Benefit Treatment Collection from Gatineau delivers three targeted skincare treatments to help tackle the signs of ageing by improving the look and feel of your complexion.

A beautiful gift - this collection is the perfect introduction for anyone new to Gatineau or their lauded Age Benefit range - plus an absolute essential if they're already a fan - making a lovely and thoughtful gift. Just make sure you buy yourself one too!

An anti-ageing routine for day and night - the Age Benefit range is designed to reduce the signs of ageing; from uneven skin tone and texture to the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness and lack of radiance due to dehydration.

Contains:

1 x Age Benefit Perfect Skin Serum (30ml; supersize) - helps to brighten and smooth the appearance of skin and create a more even complexion. Combines lupin peptide, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid and sweet almond oil, and enriched with detoxine
1 x Age Benefit Ultra Regenerating Night Elixir (30ml; supersize) - a potent cocktail of ingredients uniquely designed to give tired, ageing cells the energy they are lacking, working to smooth the look of lines and wrinkles, improve the appearance of elasticity, and boost radiance, all while you sleep Rich in the trademarked Age Benefit technology, Gen-Control, Fibro-Repair and Calcilium, plus artichoke leaf, hibiscus extract, marine extracts and biomimetic peptides
1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - with a light, silky texture, this cream is designed to restore moisture, smooth your skin, even and brighten your skin tone and diminish the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Formulated with rich caviar, cotton seed peptides, marine extracts, sodium hyaluronate, and vitamins A, B1, B2 and D
1 x Eye Wand - an eye massager tool specially created for easy eye cream application and massage of the eye area, designed to help diffuse the look of puffiness and dark circles
1 x make-up bag - in white with contrast black zip detail

How to use:
Perfect Skin Serum:

Apply 1 - 2 pumps to your face and neck every morning
Follow with your moisturiser

Integral Regenerating Eye Cream:

Dab a small amount of cream on the Eye Want and lightly pat below the eye
Gently sweep under and around the eye in full circles, then lightly massage in small circles
Gently press in any excess cream with your fingertips
Apply morning and evening

Ultra Regenerating Night Elixir:

Apply 1 - 2 pumps to your face and neck every evening, either alone or before your moisturiser

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.215751

Money is safe - Gatineau products never seems to work for me - the only range of their that did was the laser range in bright pink pacakaging from many years ago...

I suspect this is priced to sell steadily rather than rapidly... and in not-to-high volume.

It's a big, fat, no from me... I include a fair amount of Gatineau in my mountain of beauty products...

I presume they will be trotting out a Melatogenine one a bit closer to Christmas that may well be priced to sell in volume.

A big fat no from me as well. I prefer melatogenine to this, plus there wasn't there one called active Eclat which smelt of oranges.? I really liked that one.

I know Andrew always tells us that the saving on an AB TSV is several hundred pounds-ish, but when I did get an earlier TSV I really did not find it any more effective than the normal stuff, or PCMC, DEcleor etc.

I have seen a couple of presentations and do not understand why they have not quoted the full price of the eye cream. It is £95+£152 for the two serums but I looked on the Gatineau website and the full size eye cream is £60. Even allowing for the combos etc that Q get, I would have thought it would be at least £30 for a pot. But if they used full prices it would go from a value of £247 to £307. Seems odd not to include it IMHO.

I have seen a couple of presentations and do not understand why they have not quoted the full price of the eye cream. It is £95+£152 for the two serums but I looked on the Gatineau website and the full size eye cream is £60. Even allowing for the combos etc that Q get, I would have thought it would be at least £30 for a pot. But if they used full prices it would go from a value of £247 to £307. Seems odd not to include it IMHO.

For me it just speaks volumes about the mark up on expensive (overpriced...) skincare if the RRP is £250+ and they can afford to sell it at the £70 TSV price and still make a tidy profit.

Just succumbed to this - I do like the eye cream and I'm coming to the end of a 30 ml night elixir I got in a previous TSV.

For me it just speaks volumes about the mark up on expensive (overpriced...) skincare if the RRP is £250+ and they can afford to sell it at the £70 TSV price and still make a tidy profit.

I feel the same about Elemis' pro collagen marine cream in particular - it's rrp is £50 for a 30ml pot, yet they throw it so many collections that are either TSV's, OTO's, bargain hunters, at an introductory price, or an event price etc.

There is no way this cream costs half as much as they sell it for, and I'd be surprised if it costs even a quarter of the price!

I feel the same about Elemis' pro collagen marine cream in particular - it's rrp is £50 for a 30ml pot, yet they throw it so many collections that are either TSV's, OTO's, bargain hunters, at an introductory price, or an event price etc.

There is no way this cream costs half as much as they sell it for, and I'd be surprised if it costs even a quarter of the price!

It would be interesting to know the sales figures for the Pro collagen marine cream 30ml pot sales. I wonder if anyone actually buys it on its own at the allegedly £50 rrp? It would seem an odd thing to do since, as you say, it's included in most tsvs or other collections.

Latest posts

Back