L'Occitane TSV 27/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My, money is safe. I don't mind the small shower gels but am not that keen on the tiddly EDT, nor the hand creams.

Single

L'Occitane 12 Piece Delights From Provence Gift Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214856

Auto-Delivery

Auto-Delivery L'Occitane 12 Piece Delights From Provence Gift Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229829

QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £4.95

This luxurious 12-piece collection from L'Occitane includes the fresh fragrance of Verbena, and the floral fragrances of Roses et Reines, Cherry Blossom and Pivoine Flora and brings them to you in sumptuous eau de toilette, hand cream and shower gel forms. All items in the collection come in handy travel sizes, meaning they're perfect for taking away with you whenever you need a beautiful hit of fragrance, and each gorgeous scent can be worn alone or layered together for a sensory experience that's unique to you.

Try something new - if you've never experienced the magic of L'Occitane before, now is the time to try this fragrance layering collection with some of the brand's best-loved scents. It’s also a great opportunity to try the iconic Shea Butter Hand Cream, L’Occitane’s number one selling product!

Gifts galore - the collection comes in three individual, drawer-style boxes, wrapped in one attractively-designed outer box which means you can keep and store all of the products for yourself or split up to give as individual gifts.

Christmas is sorted - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this collection again, this time with a festive box, shipping to you the week commencing 12th December at the same price as you've paid today!

Verbena:
Top notes : lemon, orange
Heart notes : verbena, petit grain
Base notes : rose, geranium

Roses et Reines:

Top notes: bergamot, blackcurrant leaves
Heart notes: roses from Grasse, Bulgaria, Morocco and Turkey, raspberry
Base notes: blackberry, cedar, musk, heliotrope

Cherry Blossom:

Top notes: cherry, freesia, blackcurrant
Heart notes: cherry blossom, lily of the valley
Base notes: rosewood, amber, musk

Pivoine Flora:

Top notes: bergamot, grapefruit
Heart notes: peony, rose
Base notes: white musk, sandalwood

Contains :

1 x Verbena eau de toilette (10ml; travel-size)
1 x Roses et Reines eau de toilette (7.5ml; travel-size)
1 x Cherry Blossom eau de toilette (7.5ml; travel-size)
1 x Pivoine Flora eau de toilette (5ml; travel-size)
1 x Verbena Hand Cream (10ml; travel-size) - enriched with shea butter, this helps to protect and repair hands to immediately recover softness and comfort
1 x Rose et Reine Hand Cream (10ml; travel-size)
1 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (10ml; travel-size)
1 x Pivoine Flora Hand Cream (10ml; travel-size)
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (75ml; travel-size) - gently cleanses the skin leaving it delicately fragranced
1 x Rose et Reine Shower Gel (75ml; travel-size)
1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (75ml; travel-size)
1 x Pivoine Flora Shower Gel (75ml; travel-size)

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to take advantage of today's price you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive a further delivery at a specified period, the contents of which can be found below. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Second delivery contains:

1 x Verbena eau de toilette (10ml; travel-size)
1 x Roses et Reines eau de toilette (7.5ml; travel-size)
1 x Cherry Blossom eau de toilette (7.5ml; travel-size)
1 x Pivoine Flora eau de toilette (5ml; travel-size)
1 x Verbena Hand Cream (10ml; travel-size) - enriched with shea butter, this helps to protect and repair hands to immediately recover softness and comfort
1 x Rose et Reine Hand Cream (10ml; travel-size)
1 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (10ml; travel-size)
1 x Pivoine Flora Hand Cream (10ml; travel-size)
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (75ml; travel-size) - gently cleanses the skin leaving it delicately fragranced
1 x Rose et Reine Shower Gel (75ml; travel-size)
1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (75ml; travel-size)
1 x Pivoine Flora Shower Gel (75ml; travel-size)

I find L'Occitaine too highly perfumed for my use but occasionally buy it as a gift.ive never got it from Q ,there's a shop near me in Westfield and they often have good deals around Christmas.

My wife likes the rose and verbena shower gels but looking at the postage cost against the weight and value she said it was a rip off and that she would rather wait and go the the loccitane shop and get it for the same price and with no postage

if you join thier mailing list you get sent loads of special offers and discounts. last year i got a smaller box (than the tsv) but with a small jar of the devine cream, handcream,shower gel and a £10 voucher with a £20 spend. plus more free samples.

if you join thier mailing list you get sent loads of special offers and discounts. last year i got a smaller box (than the tsv) but with a small jar of the devine cream, handcream,shower gel and a £10 voucher with a £20 spend. plus more free samples.

I think I got this one too :)

I bought two of the last Xmas TSVs , cherry and almond. I am just finishing off the cherry with almond still to go! I thought they were a very good buy! That is before I attack the Molton Brown stash, LOL. And that is about to get bigger with the next TSV!!!!!

There's a L'Occitane outlet at Bicester Village that does some good offers if you're close by or passing.

Holding out for the Christmas TSV, just hope it's more exciting.

Exciting and Christmas TSV don't belong in the same sentence, these days. It will be safe "bankers" in the main, I expect. Maybe warm (shea), fresh (verbena), floral (rose/cherry)... but at least it should be decent sizes.

Exciting and Christmas TSV don't belong in the same sentence, these days. It will be safe "bankers" in the main, I expect. Maybe warm (shea), fresh (verbena), floral (rose/cherry)... but at least it should be decent sizes.

Yes, it won't be any of the new products that they launch every Christmas. That said, I wasn't that keen on the Pierre Herme range they brought out last year, and really loved my Floral TSV that my husband got me. I get through loads of body lotion and shower gel, but have hand creams coming out my ears!

They've always made small gift sets available at reduced prices, if you spend over a certain amount, but the last two times I've been in there I've got a free full size shower gel and a free full size cleanser. They also gave me a week's supply of that extortionate Divine Harmony serum and cream to try.

Latest posts

Back