Elemis TSV 13/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is my birthday, and my 30th at that :)

I hate frangipani with a passion, but like the sound of the lotus & lime and love the green colour. I think I'll be getting this TSV.

I wanted the sweet orchid TSV last year but I had a migraine that day & ended up in bed all day so was unable to order.

I hate frangipani with a passion, but like the sound of the lotus & lime and love the green colour. I think I'll be getting this TSV.

I wanted the sweet orchid TSV last year but I had a migraine that day & ended up in bed all day so was unable to order.

What a shame about the last one. Hope if you do go for the one with the mean green Elemis body products in, you enjoy it.

Oh, you will have to treat yourself if it's your 30th! :mysmilie_852: Sorry you missed out on the other one, I get frequent migraines so can sympathise.

Oh no migraines, they were the bane of my life until I was about 50. Used to get one or two every month, still get the odd one but they are not as bad so you have my sympathy.I like frangipani but the TSV I got in July had the frangipani and orchid oil and it was quite a nice smell.

Elemis TSV 13 Nov 2016

Received from Elemis today

Watch this space: if you’ve fallen in love with the Frangipani Monoi range then watch our Today’s Special Value on November 13th when we’ll have some very exciting new additions launching exclusively.

Any news on what else will be in the TSV apart from the PCMC and the three body products already mentioned before?

Oh dear, why did I choose "Sweet Orchid" in the Christmas TSV from last year???? I am using the handcream now and cannot imagine using the body cream because of the scent. To my nose, it smells like these plasters you put on wounds (Hansaplast, for example), and I don't think I want my body to smell like that. *blush*

Oh dear, why did I choose "Sweet Orchid" in the Christmas TSV from last year???? I am using the handcream now and cannot imagine using the body cream because of the scent. To my nose, it smells like these plasters you put on wounds (Hansaplast, for example), and I don't think I want my body to smell like that. *blush*

Oh my god, that's the smell I couldn't put my finger on - you're right, it's got that Savlon smell to it, mixed with gardenia! Each to their own, but my Sweet Orchid bits are being given away this Xmas for sure!

I don't mind the orchid one, it is the frangipani one which I think smells a bit like a medicinal salve lurking below the floral. I shall go for the green set this year, lotus and lime is it? Will that be Team Lotus??? I see they are doing that nonsense with the BPOTM, Team Brights and Team Nudes. :yawn:

I don't mind the orchid one, it is the frangipani one which I think smells a bit like a medicinal salve lurking below the floral. I shall go for the green set this year, lotus and lime is it? Will that be Team Lotus??? I see they are doing that nonsense with the BPOTM, Team Brights and Team Nudes. :yawn:

Up to now and still fairly new to Elemis, I don't know the frangipani fragrance in products, but apparently it is their best one? Or so they say.;-)

Latest posts

Back