Julia celebrating 23 years presenting on QVC today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember Suzanne Evett! She has a really nice, relaxing voice. Katy John was fun too. John Briggs had that "national lottery announcer" voice. Paul Lavers was brilliant.

Like Julia or not, imho she is the best presenter that QVC have ever had. I watched the garden show yesterday morning and again this morning, both shows were really enjoyable, she asked all the questions that most non gardeners would ask, plus all her guests seemed nice as well. I was not a big fan of the other named presenters and didn't cry when they disappeared...

I agree with you Kathy. I would say that she is a shadow of her former self, though. It still leaves her nearer the top than the bottom of the pile... but currently I think the best presenter on QVC is Anne Dawson. No ipad, generally lets guests speak and answer any questions... and also nearly always flatteringly dressed and made up to suit her.

In my opinion, the sarcasm of Queen Julia of QVC detracts from any professionalism and experience she may have gained over 23 years. I've seen her cutting remarks reduce people to a bright red colour and render them speechless, followed by her quick "erm, anyway!" and a giggle, you know, just to let you know she's "joking" No sorry, that's not professional to make someone you're with feel intimidated and uncomfortable.

I like Julia, I also liked Kara Tritton, wish she'd come back instead of that Sara G

I am not a 'no faults recognised' fan but I think Julia is by far the best & most professional presenter on Q.Yes, she has her irritating traits-- Queen Bea status but it doesn't IMO take away from her overall professionalism.In this business I think to have lasted so long is a recognition of this.

i like her presentation style its the best qvc have. qvc do have some cruel cameras though. most of the presenters look far nicer in real life. debbie flint and alison young look stunning ....honestly

Latest posts

Back