Ok I'm an 'oldie' when it comes to technology!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Oh dear, listening to Lee Holbein ( sp on the name) but where is this man coming from? i have a scant ( maybe not) knowledge of technology but this man does my head in! Do I need what he is suggesting --NO WAY! Good luck to those of you that love this--just count me out!

Oh dear, listening to Lee Holbein ( sp on the name) but where is this man coming from? i have a scant ( maybe not) knowledge of technology but this man does my head in! Do I need what he is suggesting --NO WAY! Good luck to those of you that love this--just count me out!

I think these days that it's almost impossible for a tech guest to explain a product and it's benefits properly. QVC don't allow them the time. Particularly given the customer profile, QVC really do need to dedicate more time during a tech hour for guests. I would restrict each tech programme to about 4 items so there is time to demonstrate properly, and perhaps use twitter and facebook properly - to pick up and answer relevant questions about the product submitted by the viewing customer!

I would never again buy a tech product from QVC, its always the best that they have seen, that is of course until the next programme which has on 'the best they have ever seen' and so on and so on. also, its well over priced but they have added the never used item 'Tech support' with premium rate phone numbers.. Moan over..

Cannot stand that two faced fella. No wonder he is friends with del boy flint, he bashed apple for years, then when Q started selling it he was their guest and now sings its praises... how can you trust someone like that?

It's a given that snake eyed Lee will say that an iPhone is made from a single piece of Aluminium.

But given the price that QVC charge for an iPhone it should be made from Platinum :mysmilie_59:

Not keen on that man. He comes across a bit like a dodgy used car dealer. There is something shady about him.

I agree, I rush for the off button as soon as I hear his voice, everything about that guy annoy me. I don't care where he has been or where he is going, or how many gadgets he has got...

I once bought an Acer laptop from Q. I set it up, which wasn't difficult to do, then every time I tried to log in I got a message saying that my password was incorrect. I contacted the Q helpline and was told that there was nothing that could be done. I've never heard such tripe in all my life. Working it out on my own I did a complete system reset and tried again. Same thing happened. I did a system reset, phoned Q and told them to come and pick it up as I'd been in touch with Acer and they admitted that there had been a faulty batch. It was collected the following day.

Cannot stand that two faced fella. No wonder he is friends with del boy flint, he bashed apple for years, then when Q started selling it he was their guest and now sings its praises... how can you trust someone like that?

He's got loads of Apple products, as he always mentions this!

Latest posts

Back