My first Laura Geller Balance & Brighten purchase - is this 'normal'???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Hope you are all great :mysmilie_59:

A good 6 months back I purchased from QVC, my first Balance & Brighten in porcelain, 9g
Then, as time has passed with daily usage, it have discovered this 'grid' appearing in the centre of the pan. Now this grid is like a solid brick, maybe a base 'stone'

The first thought I had - if this product is 9g, a good 30% of this weight would be the weight of this grid. So the consumer is not actually buying 9g of face powder... possibly 9g combined of a bit of powder and a bit of grid.. The grid is as solid as a rock. I think this true weight of product could be wrong

Does anyone else see this grid in their used B&Bs?? Maybe mine has a fault?
see picture

http://pasteboard.co/gWVc11dwU.jpg

thanks very much JRE x

B&B is baked onto a terracotta tile, so what you see should be that.

I'm a B&B user, but have not yet gotten anywhere near the tile yet. I am sure other users will have a better idea to tell you.

I would hope that if the product states 9g that it is the actual product on the tile not the product and the tile that make that weight.

Yes the compact has the tile at the bottom. Interesting point you raise about the weight. I would hope that there is 9g of powder!

I just weighed two compacts, one of which is well used, up to half, and one is at least 2/3 down, perhaps more. They were 56 vs 53g. So I reckon the 9g is the product weight.

Latest posts

Back