Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Derek Marks has joined the jewellery maker

ADVERTISING

That's right Derek Marks Has joined the jewellery maker.
      Thanks VapidStoat, Petespants thanked for this post

2.    Tune into Price Crash - Sky Channel 677

Post Thanks / Like

now thats good news
      Likes adam82uk liked this post

4.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

So he's followed Colin Wagstaff previous MD of TJC. I wasn't keen on what Colin did to TJC but good luck to Derek.

6.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I also would like to wish him good luck wonder why he dosent go to gems were is wife ruth was but not seen her for ages she might have left there by now not seen colin wagstaff on air like he was on tjc god I couldn't stand him and well amit hes another story always looks like he hasn't slept for a month and his English needs to be clearer he speaks really fast but good luck Derek xx

8.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue star View Post
      I also would like to wish him good luck wonder why he dosent go to gems were is wife ruth was but not seen her for ages she might have left there by now not seen colin wagstaff on air like he was on tjc god I couldn't stand him and well amit hes another story always looks like he hasn't slept for a month and his English needs to be clearer he speaks really fast but good luck Derek xx
      TJC is basically the Amit show featuring Marina Berry (because they feel she looks good, which she does... but still)

Good luck to Derek though. I have no ill will towards him and his presenting style.
      Likes Blue star liked this post

10.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

wonder what times ect he will be doing

12.    Advertisment