Derek Marks has joined the jewellery maker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So he's followed Colin Wagstaff previous MD of TJC. I wasn't keen on what Colin did to TJC but good luck to Derek.

I also would like to wish him good luck wonder why he dosent go to gems were is wife ruth was but not seen her for ages she might have left there by now not seen colin wagstaff on air like he was on tjc god I couldn't stand him and well amit hes another story always looks like he hasn't slept for a month and his English needs to be clearer he speaks really fast but good luck Derek xx

I also would like to wish him good luck wonder why he dosent go to gems were is wife ruth was but not seen her for ages she might have left there by now not seen colin wagstaff on air like he was on tjc god I couldn't stand him and well amit hes another story always looks like he hasn't slept for a month and his English needs to be clearer he speaks really fast but good luck Derek xx

TJC is basically the Amit show featuring Marina Berry (because they feel she looks good, which she does... but still)

Good luck to Derek though. I have no ill will towards him and his presenting style.

Latest posts

Back