Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default TJC first purchase pending. advice required!

So tonight I was watching marina berry, and she was firm in the knowledge
      That the yellow gold 'bond' never tarnishes.
      You see to me, the yellow shade is so buttery , after 30 days it's bound to fade or wear off.

Has anyone purchased any yellow or rose gold 'bond' item from TJC that has now faded or rusted?

Mind you. Qvc aren't proud. I own three diamonique rings
      Plated in yellow and a couple of Veronese necklaces from qvc that have

All rusted.

› See More: TJC first purchase pending. advice required!
      Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've never purchased anything from them in yellow gold bond, for the same reason you mention about the Q jewellery - I feel convinced in my own mind that it will tarnish or peel off in time. I would take her comments with a huge pinch of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by JR's Ego View Post
      So tonight I was watching marina berry, and she was firm in the knowledge
      That the yellow gold 'bond' never tarnishes.
      You see to me, the yellow shade is so buttery , after 30 days it's bound to fade or wear off.

Has anyone purchased any yellow or rose gold 'bond' item from TJC that has now faded or rusted?

Mind you. Qvc aren't proud. I own three diamonique rings
      Plated in yellow and a couple of Veronese necklaces from qvc that have
      All rusted.
      Thanks JR's Ego thanked for this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

I think they all wear off in time, wherever they're from. I suppose it depends on how often you wear it.

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I have a diamonique veronese scatter ring that still looks as good as new. To be fair it must be over 10 years old so quality may have been better then.

7.    Price Crash