Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VapidStoat View Post
      I need to put that on my Xmas shopping list
      Lol ............

› See More: Fragrances from TJC
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Control yourself, VapidStoat!! :
      I need to put that on my Xmas shopping list
      Likes VapidStoat, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Control yourself, VapidStoat!! :
      Hopefully the lighted vibrating thing will do that for me
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

As previously mentioned, TJC seems to be going down the market stall route with stuff like beauty and skincare. The other day Marina "Paid My Dues By Being A Goon On Bid.tv" Berry was flogging L'Oreal makeup. No mention that this was to be a regular thing like Whatsherface who does the skin oils. TJC must have bought a load cheap to flog on air.

But then TJC has always done this with jewellery. Which seemed OK with it being an alleged jewellery channel. Now it's slowly morphing into a QVC/IW clone.

BTW: Windows wants to autocorrect "Bid.tv" to "Bidet". Which is funny, as you use a bidet to clean crap from you, while all Bid.tv wanted to do was inundate you with it.
      Last edited by VapidStoat; 28-09-2016 at 11:17 PM.
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Full marks to the autocorrect, I say!
      As previously mentioned, TJC seems to be going down the market stall route with stuff like beauty and skincare. The other day Marina "Paid My Dues By Being A Goon On Bid.tv" Berry was flogging L'Oreal makeup. No mention that this was to be a regular thing like Whatsherface who does the skin oils. TJC must have bought a load cheap to flog on air.

But then TJC has always done this with jewellery. Which seemed OK with it being an alleged jewellery channel. Now it's slowly morphing into a QVC/IW clone.

BTW: Windows wants to autocorrect "Bid.tv" to "Bidet". Which is funny, as you use a bidet to clean crap from you, while all Bid.tv wanted to do was inundate you with it.
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Raffinee was my fav perfume in my teens a heavy and fabulous scent" it was Houbigant and my "bottle" was red ...no glas visable at all.

I just knew the stuff they are selling just will not be the same, same as Cachet, another fav from the 80's.

Couldn't turn the programme off though, it took me down memory lane.