Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VapidStoat View Post
      I need to put that on my Xmas shopping list
      Lol ............

› See More: Fragrances from TJC
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Control yourself, VapidStoat!! :
      I need to put that on my Xmas shopping list
      Likes VapidStoat, shopperholic liked this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Control yourself, VapidStoat!! :
      Hopefully the lighted vibrating thing will do that for me
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

As previously mentioned, TJC seems to be going down the market stall route with stuff like beauty and skincare. The other day Marina "Paid My Dues By Being A Goon On Bid.tv" Berry was flogging L'Oreal makeup. No mention that this was to be a regular thing like Whatsherface who does the skin oils. TJC must have bought a load cheap to flog on air.

But then TJC has always done this with jewellery. Which seemed OK with it being an alleged jewellery channel. Now it's slowly morphing into a QVC/IW clone.

BTW: Windows wants to autocorrect "Bid.tv" to "Bidet". Which is funny, as you use a bidet to clean crap from you, while all Bid.tv wanted to do was inundate you with it.
      Last edited by VapidStoat; 28-09-2016 at 11:17 PM.
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Full marks to the autocorrect, I say!
      As previously mentioned, TJC seems to be going down the market stall route with stuff like beauty and skincare. The other day Marina "Paid My Dues By Being A Goon On Bid.tv" Berry was flogging L'Oreal makeup. No mention that this was to be a regular thing like Whatsherface who does the skin oils. TJC must have bought a load cheap to flog on air.

But then TJC has always done this with jewellery. Which seemed OK with it being an alleged jewellery channel. Now it's slowly morphing into a QVC/IW clone.

BTW: Windows wants to autocorrect "Bid.tv" to "Bidet". Which is funny, as you use a bidet to clean crap from you, while all Bid.tv wanted to do was inundate you with it.
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Raffinee was my fav perfume in my teens a heavy and fabulous scent" it was Houbigant and my "bottle" was red ...no glas visable at all.

I just knew the stuff they are selling just will not be the same, same as Cachet, another fav from the 80's.

Couldn't turn the programme off though, it took me down memory lane.

11.    Sponsored Links