New sets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Is it our TV or does the new background make everyone look a bit sickly looking. Grey and sweaty just like when you have food poisoning!

I did notice while channel hopping the other day, Chuntley doing a Clogged eye show on a set that looked more like W H Smiths than Goldsmiths.

The models had to teeter down a flight of steps if I remember rightly.

Yes, and I'm sure they must have done a health and safety assessment before they did that. I used to cringe every time their models, in their sky-high heels, used to stagger down them.... some of them are not all that steady on their feet in the first place!

I don't like the space theyare using today for fashion , its a bit claustrophobic.The lighting is poor .Hopefully its only temporary.

Not much better than the scenery in the parish hall when hired by the local am-dram club.

Not much better than the scenery in the parish hall when hired by the local am-dram club.

I was thinking it was like the sets they used on Victoria Wood... particularly the dining room graced by Mrs Overall... and some of the others like Acorn Antiques. It's quite some achievement to have sets that look both cramped and flimsy.

Latest posts

Back