Tarte TSV 15/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just had a letter telling me there'll be a delay in mine being despatched! Mine arrived Monday!

Maybe the letter should have gone to Honey72! OR Maybe I'll get a letter next week to warn me that the delay letter will be delayed! :mysmilie_15:

I got the letter too. The same day as I got parcel. lol!

I received mine earlier in the week. I really like it. But my eyebrow pencil is broke. Not happy.

I'm just about to email QVC now to cancel my last drop. Thanks.

I received mine earlier in the week. I really like it. But my eyebrow pencil is broke. Not happy.

That's annoying! I don't think it's in stock for you to exchange, is it? Seem to remember reading on here that someone was offered a partial refund for a damaged / missing item, but it sounds most unlike QVC to offer something as sensible or helpful as that, so I'm thinking I must have dreamt it!

Does anybody know if there are any further drops to come of the original Tarte TSV with the 12hr foundation, or has that finished now? I've only had two drops - the actual TSV and one auto delivery - so I'm thinking there must be more, but it feels like the last one was ages ago. If there is more to come, did anyone get a screenshot of what was in the third drop please? Thanks! :)

That's annoying! I don't think it's in stock for you to exchange, is it? Seem to remember reading on here that someone was offered a partial refund for a damaged / missing item, but it sounds most unlike QVC to offer something as sensible or helpful as that, so I'm thinking I must have dreamt it!

Does anybody know if there are any further drops to come of the original Tarte TSV with the 12hr foundation, or has that finished now? I've only had two drops - the actual TSV and one auto delivery - so I'm thinking there must be more, but it feels like the last one was ages ago. If there is more to come, did anyone get a screenshot of what was in the third drop please? Thanks! :)

This was it, was due in December.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 273

I've emailed QVC and asked for a p&p refund. Will see what they say.

Yes the 12 hour clay foundation TSV/AD has finished now. It was an initial collection and two ADs.

I had a partial refund for Alpha H Gold Mask duo - they sent me just one. It took me a few phone calls to sort it.

It's been some years ago, my colleague was missing a small sample size serum in a TSV and she was given £10 back for it.
A friend of mine had eye shadow case broken and they sent her just this one item separately, but they don't do it any more.

I had a bottle of OPI nail polish, only it was half empty and very thick.
They contact the seller to see if a replacement can be sent out, if not they offer a full refund for return or may offer a partial refund to cover faulty item.
I was sent a replacement from OPI, but another time I was offered a partial refund from a different brand where a replacement wasn't available and my mother was offered a partial refund for one of her damaged items.
Any if those scenarios are acceptable if the item is sold out, and I expect if you ask nicely, you could choose which ever one suits you best.

Got my Tarte Pro Glow today - and it's love at first sight. Shimmery and not glittery, that's the way I like it. Hopefully it stays on all day <3.

Got my Tarte Pro Glow today - and it's love at first sight. Shimmery and not glittery, that's the way I like it. Hopefully it stays on all day <3.

Mine's being delivered today, so excited!!! Robinsparkles, let me know how it holds up.

I am only a recent convert to Tarte and I'm hooked, I'm also waiting on the Pro eyeshadow palette, slap wrists (AndiK, if you read this, there's no hope for me - leave me and save yourself!).

I still enjoy the Glow Palette. I like the fact that you can build up the highlight - from 'oh look at my healthy glowy skin' to 'where's the next party?'.

Here's a swatch of 'strobe' in natural light :).

Attachments

• Tarte_Glow.jpg
    Tarte_Glow.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 235

Latest posts

Back