Could Sephora be returning to the UK?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cannot see it happening. Yes they where in Bluewater, Fulham and I believe one in Watford back in the day. What everyone wanted was a online site as they have in the US,France, Spain etc not a bricks and mortar store. Only a few years back there was talk of them going into Marks and Spencer(in the US they have concessions in one of the stores), but it never happened. I believe SpaceNK killed them off in the UK, Sephora had three stores SpaceNK opened everywhere.

My shopping experience of shopping in Sephora UK, called up wanted a Vincent Longo eyeshadow trio. I am in Belfast was told just phone a store they are great and will ship it out. A man answered and said yes they had Vincent Longo(none of the other two stores sold the brand. Its the same in the US not every store sells all the brands), went to get my eyeshadow. So I waited and waited and waited and waited on the phone. About 15 minutes later a woman spoke and asked who I was? I explained the man had gone to get my eyeshadow, no he had in fact gone on his tea break!!!!! She dealt with me in the end, but not even a oh sorry it was a mistake etc.

God, what an absolute shocker! That's very poor.

Initially I was quite excited, but I do wonder (if the store does arrive) whether it will be much cop, compared to the US stores for instance. They'll probably have a fraction of the stock/choice.

An online presence might be better, but there's nothing like having a bit of a drool and a play in a bricks and mortar store. I've been known to do serious damage when on holiday!

I guess we shall see...

Latest posts

Back