Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Question Help/advice needed!

Hi to all, I was hoping someone on here who's a bit techie could help or advise. As I'm not at all tech savvy I'm at a bit of a loss what to do. I can no longer access or watch Gems TV/Gemporia on line although everything else is ok. All I get when I click on my link is Gempori, with the "A" missing from the end and a black opening screen that won't go any further. I do not even get the Host name at the top as usually do and no sound. Whilst I can watch on tv if I really want to watch I like to see what's been on in last hour or what's on preorder, especially when hubby home and commandeers the telly! Could it just be I'm on an old computer system or I've disabled settings somewhere? Any help or advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

› See More: Help/advice needed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TopazTrish View Post
      Hi to all, I was hoping someone on here who's a bit techie could help or advise. As I'm not at all tech savvy I'm at a bit of a loss what to do. I can no longer access or watch Gems TV/Gemporia on line although everything else is ok. All I get when I click on my link is Gempori, with the "A" missing from the end and a black opening screen that won't go any further. I do not even get the Host name at the top as usually do and no sound. Whilst I can watch on tv if I really want to watch I like to see what's been on in last hour or what's on preorder, especially when hubby home and commandeers the telly! Could it just be I'm on an old computer system or I've disabled settings somewhere? Any help or advice would be much appreciated, thank you.
      Might be worth clearing cookies and trying again

3.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising