Sara G leaving

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't watched KP enough yet to find her annoying - but I am sure in time I will!

In my experience, it only takes one show to get the measure of a new presenter. If they are stumbling and nervous, that will pass, but if they are domineering and leave no room for a guest to actually tell you about the products they are there to sell you find that out straight away.

KP has the loudest face outside of Sally Jacks on IW. You can hear both on mute... the distinction is that with the tv sound on, Sally Jacks is equally loud voicewise, whereas KP just never seems to stop talking... honestly you would think QVC pays its presenters by the word the amount the presenters all talk.

Perhaps she's expecting again ? Or she's got a new agent who's got her a regular role in Casualty - super-duper new consultant, brought in to seduce Charlie Fairhead.

In my experience, it only takes one show to get the measure of a new presenter. If they are stumbling and nervous, that will pass, but if they are domineering and leave no room for a guest to actually tell you about the products they are there to sell you find that out straight away.

KP has the loudest face outside of Sally Jacks on IW. You can hear both on mute... the distinction is that with the tv sound on, Sally Jacks is equally loud voicewise, whereas KP just never seems to stop talking... honestly you would think QVC pays its presenters by the word the amount the presenters all talk.

Totally agree MML, but I rather suspect like all businesses now, that those doing the hiring are of the same ilk. Unlike interviews in my 'day' when it was business suits and ties that you were faced with across the interviewing desk, I wouldn't mind betting that those at QVC are sat in casual wear have sticky up hair, and look about 15. I wouldn't last 10 minutes in business now, in an era when professionalism as I knew it is of a bygone age.

Totally agree MML, but I rather suspect like all businesses now, that those doing the hiring are of the same ilk. Unlike interviews in my 'day' when it was business suits and ties that you were faced with across the interviewing desk, I wouldn't mind betting that those at QVC are sat in casual wear have sticky up hair, and look about 15. I wouldn't last 10 minutes in business now, in an era when professionalism as I knew it is of a bygone age.

Don't forget both interviewer and interviewee twatting during the process! (I'm not kidding)

Don't forget both interviewer and interviewee twatting during the process! (I'm not kidding)
I wonder if the interviewer, or the interviewee, would be the first to go for a selfie?

Surely there are enough distractions already in professional life? I sometimes feel myself getting annoyed when in meetings the other person is constantly checking IMs, texts and answering calls. I don't think I'd be responsible for my actions if twitter got in on the action.

Have you seen this on FB?

Talk about over the top!

People keep asking if I said goodbye on a show...
I haven't said goodbye and don't feel am leaving QVC because don't believe in 'leavings'!
Believing in being 'connected' is all that feels important, and we are all connected, so simply moving forward. Just as is the case when we appear to lose someone we love from this earth... We never lose them. Because we are already & always connected ❤️ Thank you for your amazing words of kindness & support. More soon! Sara x

I saw KP (the newish daytime woman I mean in case there is another!) doing a Yankee show and she just reminded me of Mrs Windmill from Molton Brown. I felt she was trying rather hard to be everyone's BFF.

Sara, in the words of Frozen"let it go let it go ". You have gone/been pushed give it up for pity sake

Clearly, everyone on here has got it wrong about SG. Just a snippet from her twitter feed but believe me, its all like this. Never laughed so much.... sara.JPG

Have you seen this on FB?

Talk about over the top!

People keep asking if I said goodbye on a show...
I haven't said goodbye and don't feel am leaving QVC because don't believe in 'leavings'!
Believing in being 'connected' is all that feels important, and we are all connected, so simply moving forward. Just as is the case when we appear to lose someone we love from this earth... We never lose them. Because we are already & always connected ❤️ Thank you for your amazing words of kindness & support. More soon! Sara x

I had to read this over and over again because I couldn't believe what I was seeing first time! Is this stupid woman really comparing herself to someone who has died in our lives?

I had to read this over and over again because I couldn't believe what I was seeing first time! Is this stupid woman really comparing herself to someone who has died in our lives?

I'm afraid this is all of a piece with the arrogant demeanour when she was on air. She knew better than the guest, only she had anything to say worth listening to.

What concerns me more about those self-importand and ludicrous remarks is that she's left the door open for another return... which suggests she might. That is a dreadful prospect.

Latest posts

Back