Rip off Radiators are back.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_daze

Registered Shopper
£300 for a 1500 watt electric heater!

I don't know how they can sleep at night! The bosses of this channel must be without any integrity what so ever.

No matter how they dress these things up, they're no better than any other electric heater. That Belgian Guy just showed some sort of proof that the heaters are efficient. Of course they are, they're 100% efficient, just like any other electric heater.

What a shower of BSers!!!!

did he say... and I quote...

''now people say to me 'peter.. this is like magic' and I say 'its not magic its technology''

it's his version of buy it, just buy it.

I do prefer when it's Belgian Peter and not bland 'I only have this job because I'm married to one of them' Peter.

did he say... and I quote...

''now people say to me 'peter.. this is like magic' and I say 'its not magic its technology''

it's his version of buy it, just buy it.

I do prefer when it's Belgian Peter and not bland 'I only have this job because I'm married to one of them' Peter.

I didn't watch it all, it was all too much to bear. Couldn't stand the phoney science lesson.

Denice said, "you should see my electricity bill from last winter, it was frightening" I think she must have bought a couple of those Radiators, they've been saying how efficient they are for long enough! Another gem was "they give off warm heat". Not cold heat then?!

I didn't watch it all, it was all too much to bear. Couldn't stand the phoney science lesson.

Denice said, "you should see my electricity bill from last winter, it was frightening" I think she must have bought a couple of those Radiators, they've been saying how efficient they are for long enough! Another gem was "they give off warm heat". Not cold heat then?!

These exact radiators have been on IW for years... yet the presenters don't even pretend to own them.

Anything that uses electricity for heating is going to run away with the bill. You used to get cheap electricity at night time for storage heaters ,but then if the weather warmed up overnight ,you couldn't turn them off.

I have been installing heaters for a lifetime and ceramic heaters have been around for at least 25years and never took of its all b****OCks imho.

Buy it, just buy it.

It's between getting the super radiators, or should I go for the Manky Tosspot watches. I just can't decide, if only "Lee" from Ventnor could help I would be most grateful as he used to buy everything. Oh blow it, I'm going to get the Radiators and the Watches! Unless I get talked out of it by using this Forum's extensive experience in such matters. All comments gratefully received! :mysmilie_504:

Howard is saying they are about to sell out in this hour ,so buy now ........

Says he has 10 O levels and 3 A levels so he understands the science behind how they work.........Dont all rush to buy at once.

Howard is saying they are about to sell out in this hour ,so buy now ........

Says he has 10 O levels and 3 A levels so he understands the science behind how they work.........Dont all rush to buy at once.

High praise indeed, how can we resist? Ps I have more qualifications than he alleges, and I wouldn't believe a word I say, let alone any one else on IW. :mysmilie_59:

If they are that great why bring new ones out with 2 hearts have a heart for fecks sake IW

Last night, Denice said, " this is an unrepeatable offer". Oh yeah, never heard that one before!

So you really expect to get £600 each for these things in the future do you?

Do you still save a whole £5 if you order two of them? Be still, my beating heart....it's the deal of the century (not)!!
£300 for a 1500 watt electric heater!

I don't know how they can sleep at night! The bosses of this channel must be without any integrity what so ever.

No matter how they dress these things up, they're no better than any other electric heater. That Belgian Guy just showed some sort of proof that the heaters are efficient. Of course they are, they're 100% efficient, just like any other electric heater.

What a shower of BSers!!!!

:mysmilie_61: Problem is that what he didn't say is that his 10 'O' Levels and 3 'A' Levels are all in the same subject! :mysmilie_17:

High praise indeed, how can we resist? Ps I have more qualifications than he alleges, and I wouldn't believe a word I say, let alone any one else on IW. :mysmilie_59:

Well, you learn something new every day.....I would never have thought electric radiators gave off warm heat (and my old science teacher must be tearing her hair out by now)....IW is an education in itself - why do we bother with schools? Just sit your kids in front of the telly and watch IW: they will learn far more than any school can teach.

y

Latest posts

Back