Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Female Presenter on TJC

Who is this woman on TJC (think her name is Nicola, but not sure). She's flogging handbags and has a really hectoring style of presentation (quote: "well, are you going to wait until they've all nearly gone? I want a sell-out"). About 10 mins ago, she told us she has items coming on for all ages, from very young to even if you are going through the menopause and she has items for menopausal care!! What is the matter with this woman? If this is the best TJC can employ, then they need to give up, she's awful, and keeps making silly noises as well, almost yodelling. What is the matter with these channels, that they believe the way to make us buy is to hector us and speak in a dictatorial manner? Personally, nothing is more guaranteed to make me NOT buy.

I don't know about her "wanting a sell-out" - I know what she would get if I employed her (namely, a P45).

› See More: Female Presenter on TJC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Who is this woman on TJC (think her name is Nicola, but not sure). She's flogging handbags and has a really hectoring style of presentation (quote: "well, are you going to wait until they've all nearly gone? I want a sell-out"). About 10 mins ago, she told us she has items coming on for all ages, from very young to even if you are going through the menopause and she has items for menopausal care!! What is the matter with this woman? If this is the best TJC can employ, then they need to give up, she's awful, and keeps making silly noises as well, almost yodelling. What is the matter with these channels, that they believe the way to make us buy is to hector us and speak in a dictatorial manner? Personally, nothing is more guaranteed to make me NOT buy.

I don't know about her "wanting a sell-out" - I know what she would get if I employed her (namely, a P45).
      shes called Nicola George who used to be on the sit up channels
      Thanks Greg , historymystery thanked for this post
      Likes nannieA, VapidStoat liked this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Better known to us old Bidders as Lola la Rouge (don't ask!)
      Thanks Greg , historymystery thanked for this post
      Likes nannieA, VapidStoat, Petespants liked this post

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I used to religiously watch the Jewellery channel and occasionally buy some decent jewellery but hardly linger on it since it went down market .

Some of the cheap bags are an eyesore.I know not everyone can afford a Lulu Guiness,but its an insult to present some of this rubbish as desirable.I can get better down my local market.

I don't recognise any of the presenters and cannot warm to any of them.

I occasionally watch Chloe ,but only because her sheer audacity in her selling technique always amazes me .
      Likes VapidStoat, historymystery liked this post

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

I've bought some good stuff from them, items that I bought for myself or for others years ago, and they are still going strong. Sadly, though, the channel has changed a lot in recent years, and not for the better. Chloe creases me up when she's selling market stall cheapie stuff, but behaving as though she's presenting items from Harry Winston or Tiffany's. And her continual mentioning of so-called celebrities "wearing these designs" drives you nuts. Enough, Chloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
      I used to religiously watch the Jewellery channel and occasionally buy some decent jewellery but hardly linger on it since it went down market .

Some of the cheap bags are an eyesore.I know not everyone can afford a Lulu Guiness,but its an insult to present some of this rubbish as desirable.I can get better down my local market.

I don't recognise any of the presenters and cannot warm to any of them.

I occasionally watch Chloe ,but only because her sheer audacity in her selling technique always amazes me .
      Likes VapidStoat, Turandot, Petespants liked this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      I've bought some good stuff from them, items that I bought for myself or for others years ago, and they are still going strong. Sadly, though, the channel has changed a lot in recent years, and not for the better. Chloe creases me up when she's selling market stall cheapie stuff, but behaving as though she's presenting items from Harry Winston or Tiffany's. And her continual mentioning of so-called celebrities "wearing these designs" drives you nuts. Enough, Chloe.
      I too have some great bargains . Wouldn't bother with them now they have become like a sell all market and the jewellery isn't the main focus anymore. The celebrity clientele story makes me laugh a lot.Do they really think we believe that?
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post
      Likes VapidStoat, Turandot liked this post

11.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprised they haven't brought in Elisa Portelli as she was also a powersuited presenter on bid and was actually capable of controlling Peter Simon (believe it or not)

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

13.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I can imagine 'controlling' PS would involve something akin to tasering him ,sitting him in a chair and using physical restraints , including a gag. However, since these would not be allowed on live TV it makes one wonder how the heck she managed it. It just shows that he was able to control, or with guidance control his behaviour.
      Likes mr tom , historymystery liked this post

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Petespants View Post
      I can imagine 'controlling' PS would involve something akin to tasering him ,sitting him in a chair and using physical restraints , including a gag. However, since these would not be allowed on live TV it makes one wonder how the heck she managed it. It just shows that he was able to control, or with guidance control his behaviour.
      She would often put him back in his place etc.... but she did revel in the shystering with him. I'm surprised he didn't bring her to IW with him.
      Likes historymystery, VapidStoat liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

So I guess immigration threw her out of Oz with her broomstick...
      Likes historymystery liked this post