Female Presenter on TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just been channel hopping and noticed Chloe for the first time. Is it the same Chloe who used to be on either QVC or Idealworld when they first started out. I recall a Chloe back then who used to present a lot with that Shaun guy (of Idealworld) who sounds like he has a permanently blocked nose.

I'm sure she didn't take herself so seriously back then? Admittedly it was many moons ago when my ex would sit for hours watching shopping telly! :) Thanks

Chloe has certainly been around - for a lot of years and a number of different channels, although I don't think she's ever worked at Gems. She makes me laugh when she presents tat as though it is something from Givenchy or Tiffany's, and constantly harps on which non-entity "celeb" is wearing what, as though it's of vital importance to everyone....yawn, yawn :yawn::sleepy:
I've just been channel hopping and noticed Chloe for the first time. Is it the same Chloe who used to be on either QVC or Idealworld when they first started out. I recall a Chloe back then who used to present a lot with that Shaun guy (of Idealworld) who sounds like he has a permanently blocked nose.

I'm sure she didn't take herself so seriously back then? Admittedly it was many moons ago when my ex would sit for hours watching shopping telly! :) Thanks

i don't get a chance to watch during the day so have been spared Nicola. There is a woman at night though, with dark hair (sorry don't know her name) with strange looking fingers/hands ... I find myself looking at her hands more than the tat she is selling!

Latest posts

Back