Prices Candles TSV 09/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was bitterly disappointed with this TSV. Lit the Pine first, which smelt nice. Not as strong as Yankee, but I was expecting that, on account of the vast difference in price. Lit the Pear next, which was ok, but not as strong as the Pine. When both started tunnelling, I rang QVC and got them to pick them up. Thankfully, the tealight kit I'd been interested in was out of stock, so I was able to cancel my waitlist order.

In other news, my Yankee Balsam & Cedar remains a thing of beauty. I have never had a candle that burnt so perfectly and left so little residue, I keep looking over at it like a proud parent. :wink: It's in a different location to where I normally stand my candles, and I shall be burning them all there from now on! :nod: Have been really pleased with my illuma lid. Have just finished a lovely Max Benjamin candle, too.

I was bitterly disappointed with this TSV. Lit the Pine first, which smelt nice. Not as strong as Yankee, but I was expecting that, on account of the vast difference in price. Lit the Pear next, which was ok, but not as strong as the Pine. When both started tunnelling, I rang QVC and got them to pick them up. Thankfully, the tealight kit I'd been interested in was out of stock, so I was able to cancel my waitlist order.

In other news, my Yankee Balsam & Cedar remains a thing of beauty. I have never had a candle that burnt so perfectly and left so little residue, I keep looking over at it like a proud parent. :wink: It's in a different location to where I normally stand my candles, and I shall be burning them all there from now on! :nod: Have been really pleased with my illuma lid. Have just finished a lovely Max Benjamin candle, too.

It seems we are reaching a consensus here about recent Price's and it's quite sad. I know I won't be buying any more in a hurry. I do have quite a few older ones from QVC left so I'll hopefully still enjoy those when I get round to lighting them.

I love the love for your Balsam & Cedar candle, Minx! It's so good when a candle performs like that and, conversely, bitterly disappointing when they go wrong. Your parent/child pride analogy is a good one.

the tumblers are ok..i agree re the tunnelling but a piece of foil fixes that and the wax is quite solid so you get very good burn times. there is a reasonable throw but no real dimension that you get from yankee. dont mind the tumblers its the t lights i am really disapointed with

Latest posts

Back