The Real Pie Company TSV 18/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Real Pie Company 12 Piece Favourites Selection
Item Number: 805600
QVC Price £36.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.88
P&P £2.95

This Favourites Selection from the Real Pie Company features a mouth-watering assortment of 12 hand-crafted pies, pasties and rolls in six delicious flavours including classics like Steak & Stout, and Chicken & Leek. With each piece being a top customer favourite you can be sure that this selection will leave your friends, family and of course yourself satisfyingly full with tasty, 'crammed to the crust' treats.

Baked to perfection - all Real Pie Company pies, sausage rolls and pasties are baked in small batches under the watchful eyes of real pie chefs. Wherever possible and as the season allows, they use locally sourced products and put great taste and quality into everything they make.

From the oven to your door - all pies, sausage rolls and pasties are delivered within 24 hours of being baked and come individually wrapped and labelled with all ingredients and nutritional information, so you can rest assured that you're enjoying a fresh foodie experience every time.

Delivered chilled
Arrives with a minimum shelf life of four days
Can be frozen on arrival for up to six months
It is recommend that they are defrosted before they are reheated

How to cook :

Remove outer packaging, place in a preheated oven on Gas Mark 6 for 25 minutes or until piping hot

Contains:

2 x Steak & Stout Pies (230g)
2 x Pepper Steak Pies (230g)
2 x Chicken & Mushroom Pies (230g)
2 x Chicken & Leek Pies (230g)
2 x Real Pasties (220g)
2 x Sausage Rolls (180g)

Direct despatch: please allow 10-14 working days for delivery

Delivery to Mainland UK including highlands, islands and Northern Ireland

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805600

well my friend has a allergic reation to most high street pasties ect so has to get from farm shops or the real pie company direct & they dont anger the family

Allergic to high street pasties? Yet not allergic to pasties from farm shops and the real pie company? I've never heard anything so ridiculous.

We buy our pies from a local shop who make them on the premises. We get delicious hand made pies with several different fillings for £1-50 each.

Allergic to high street pasties? Yet not allergic to pasties from farm shops and the real pie company? I've never heard anything so ridiculous.

I smell steaming bs on this claim, too.

That woman knocks me sick, grabbing at the pies then sucking her fingers, while Brett Wannabe is lip smacking and sucking his gums, I don't know which is more horrible, that, the constant stream of orgasmic "mmmm" "mmmm" "mmmm" or QVCs opulence.

The best pies I have ever tasted come from Mcgees butchers in Asda. They cost a fiver for a family pie. I would never buy food off the telly when you can get fabulous stuff from the high street and farm shops.

if these pies were 1% as good as the presenters say they were they would be the best pies in the world that were ever made in the history of piedom ...but they are not!

I haven't bought these - indeed until I had my kitchen done a few weeks back I didn't have a freezer for bulk purchases - and I wouldn't buy food from Q but I have to say I think the presentations they do of these are very persuasive! Perhaps because it's for pies, yummy! But for instance Green Seasons NEVER appeals to me with the way they demo the meat, with Mr Butcher and Chef Michael! So it is sad to read that the pies are awful. Wouldn't it be nice if young Brett had a really good
Business making quality products. Mind you, Andi Peters raves about them, so are you sure you haven't all got it wrong????

i bought them and was truly shocked at the quality. i will say they were the worse ies i have ever eaten. and i like quite cheap high street brands so not overly fussy. it seems that they are not all made by the team as the quality varied a lot in one box. from poor to dreadful.

The sight of these pies and the people scoffing them makes me heave at times. I live near the UK`s pie capital ( Wigan ) and there are many small independant bakers who sell their own pies and our local supermarkets sell local Pooles pies frozen in boxes of 4 for less than £3 a box and several different fillings. Can`t beat them.

Latest posts

Back