Decleor Christmas Gifts TSV 19/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fairly certain its

Decleor 6 Piece Anti-Ageing Radiant Skincare Collection & Bag QVC Price £95 + post

Choice of Iris Or Magnolia

View attachment 12893

View attachment 12894

View attachment 12895

View attachment 12896

View attachment 12897

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228562

in both sets you get

250ml alguaromes
200ml micellar water
24hr Hydrating Rich Cream
nourishing Lip Balm

Iris Option

Iris Oil Serum
Lift & Firm Eye Cream

Magnolia Option

Magnolia Oil Serum
Excellence Youth Eye Care

Wow. I'm a Decleor a holic but £95 is too much. Even on easy peasies it's too much. Ditch the bag for starters. Yes, I know, broken record but I could have a market stall with QVC bags that I have no use for.

CC

Wow. I'm a Decleor a holic but £95 is too much. Even on easy peasies it's too much. Ditch the bag for starters. Yes, I know, broken record but I could have a market stall with QVC bags that I have no use for.

CC

thats the QVC Price not the TSV Price as the TSV price should be under £70 & on easy pays & they wont as they are acutally a big selling feature in the xmas tsvs

Well I am very interested as just run out of iris oil serum (my absolute desert island product). Never tried Magnolia, didn't even know it existed. I looked it up & it says its new out & retails at £76!!. Considering the iris oil is £55 to buy alone & the magnolia £76 I think this TSV is super value. Hoping for under £70 & easy pays like you say SCW. Might have to get one of each:wonder::blush:

Is the magnolia a new version of the excellence serum? I used to like that but it hasn't been on for ages that I have seen. I also like Iris and I wouldn't mind trying the richer Hydrafloral. But it will have to come down a lot! Why is this called a Gifts TSV? It doesn't really break down into standalone gifts does it?

Is the magnolia a new version of the excellence serum? I used to like that but it hasn't been on for ages that I have seen. I also like Iris and I wouldn't mind trying the richer Hydrafloral. But it will have to come down a lot! Why is this called a Gifts TSV? It doesn't really break down into standalone gifts does it?

it will come down to under £70 but thats just the title of the rest of the show as most of the other items are gift aimed ones

Yes - the Excellence de l'age range is now Orexellence.
Just as the Prolagene lift range has replaced the Experience de l'age range.

As it happens I was chatting to the Decleor lady on the counter I visit from time to time and getting my Christmas giftsets (they do some nice little sets for very reasonable money, in my opinion) and got chatting to her about the oils in particular.

So if you have mature skin (40+), it's supposed to be the Iris, and advanced ageing (50+) it's the Magnolia.

On the gift front, I think it depends what you want for yourself what you would choose to split out and give.

Much as I love Decleor and think this is probably going to be excellent value, I don't think I can justify it. I've got Aguaromes and Micellar water supersizes already in my stash, along with the rich Hydrafloral (haven't tried it yet). I'm out of the Iris oil in a full size but have one or two 5ml sizes to tide me over. Although I fall into the official category for the Magnolia, my skin doesn't need it...

Not fussed either way about the lip balm, and tempting as an eye cream is, I've a ton of them still to get through.

Nope - that's me out for that kit... but no guarantees there won't be something overwhelmingly tempting on sale on the day.

I got the Decleor TSV earlier in the year (my first Decleor purchase). Loved the Aroma Confort body lotion, and have replaced it twice, and didn't dislike using the face products, but it turned me into a complete oil slick and it has taken months to get my skin back on track. Suffice it to say my money's safe as houses!

Having read everyone's comments and thanks to SCW for the info, I may look and see. I've loads of Iris but haven't seen/heard of Magnolia. Still don't see why every brand has to chuck bags in - they're not free, they should be optional, with samples offered instead if you don't want the bag. I'll watch the show anyway as I quite like Fiona and her quips and there may be a bargain.

Decleor is a brand that I think really does make a difference to my 50+ skin which is very dry. Love the oils, however, my very best product is the mandarine balm. Use at night, years younger in the morning. Not often available though. LE superskin oil has a similar effect.

CC

Having read everyone's comments and thanks to SCW for the info, I may look and see. I've loads of Iris but haven't seen/heard of Magnolia. Still don't see why every brand has to chuck bags in - they're not free, they should be optional, with samples offered instead if you don't want the bag. I'll watch the show anyway as I quite like Fiona and her quips and there may be a bargain.

Decleor is a brand that I think really does make a difference to my 50+ skin which is very dry. Love the oils, however, my very best product is the mandarine balm. Use at night, years younger in the morning. Not often available though. LE superskin oil has a similar effect.

CC

the problem is they come to the Q warehouse already packed & boxed so if someone didnt want a bag that would be rather complicated as Q warehouse wouldnt have or keep samples there incase that happens

SCW you are the fountain of knowledge lol. I agree that it is the brands that want us to have bags, not QVC, however, the brands could have choices already packed and boxed. Bag or no bag. In the meantime mine will go to the charity shop. You can't even sell them for a £1 on ebay so they can't be that popular.

CC

SCW you are the fountain of knowledge lol. I agree that it is the brands that want us to have bags, not QVC, however, the brands could have choices already packed and boxed. Bag or no bag. In the meantime mine will go to the charity shop. You can't even sell them for a £1 on ebay so they can't be that popular.

CC

takes up too much valueable room in the QVC warehouse so its so much easier & simpler to have one lot & thats it

If these are all full size products the Magnolia option would retail at £228.50 if all purchased individually. The Iris option £192.50. If my calculations are correct. So for under £70 this TSV looks to be amazing value. Whether you use the bag or bin it I think this is still an amazing value TSV if you love & use Decleor products.
I wonder if there will be two different price options depending on which set you go for as its quite a lot of difference in value between each set.

If these are all full size products the Magnolia option would retail at £228.50 if all purchased individually. The Iris option £192.50. If my calculations are correct. So for under £70 this TSV looks to be amazing value. Whether you use the bag or bin it I think this is still an amazing value TSV if you love & use Decleor products.
I wonder if there will be two different price options depending on which set you go for as its quite a lot of difference in value between each set.

nope i was asked that the other day but both have the same QVC Price of £95 so both will be the same TSV price

I tend to buy my Decleor from allbeauty, as they do amazing reductions. 'Iris Rejuvenating Serum' is £31.95; RRP £55.00, 'Magnolia Youthful Oil Serum' is £59.95, 'Mandarine Smoothing Night Balm (15ml) is £23.00. Handy when funds are low, and cannot stretch to the sets, despite the great value. (Watches moths fly out of purse.)

I tend to buy my Decleor from allbeauty, as they do amazing reductions. 'Iris Rejuvenating Serum' is £31.95; RRP £55.00, 'Magnolia Youthful Oil Serum' is £59.95, 'Mandarine Smoothing Night Balm (15ml) is £23.00. Handy when funds are low, and cannot stretch to the sets, despite the great value. (Watches moths fly out of purse.)

even if the magnolia serum on there is £59.95 for about £10-£12 more youd be getting this whole set so better value in my eyes but each to their own & it will be on easy pay apparently

Latest posts

Back