L'Occitane TSV 27/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

and hopefully no handcream or footcream and some perfume but not a sample and it must have a spray not a dab on...

apparently it will be in a box & a choice of fragrances

I'm guessing at least 2 options, if not three. Floral / Fresh (verbena) / Shea would be my guess. At least one supersize item... which I would guess will be the bath/shower product.

This is all purely guessing by me, not based on anything other than what we've seen previously from L'Occitane Christmas TSVs.

I'm guessing at least 2 options, if not three. Floral / Fresh (verbena) / Shea would be my guess. At least one supersize item... which I would guess will be the bath/shower product.

This is all purely guessing by me, not based on anything other than what we've seen previously from L'Occitane Christmas TSVs.

it wont be that far different from it as it be like fresh, floral or warm & then hand cream. shower gel, foot cream & a bar of soap & something else ect

warm may have the almond oil wish they would put the almond body cream in a tsv the one in the jar its beyond beautiful

warm may have the almond oil wish they would put the almond body cream in a tsv the one in the jar its beyond beautiful

Yes, the almond body cream is great. It would be perfectly alright if they would offer the body cream in a litre pot as a TSV alone.:) Without any hand cream in tiny tubes and without any shower gel.

Yes, the almond body cream is great. It would be perfectly alright if they would offer the body cream in a litre pot as a TSV alone.:) Without any hand cream in tiny tubes and without any shower gel.

dont think its cost effective to put that in cause of the glass jar thats why its not been in a tsv but i would be highly turnt off by that & i know lots of others would too but it just wouldnt make sense to do 1 item as a tsv in a supersize on its on but maybe as a supersize pick of the month

dont think its cost effective to put that in cause of the glass jar thats why its not been in a tsv but i would be highly turnt off by that & i know lots of others would too but it just wouldnt make sense to do 1 item as a tsv in a supersize on its on but maybe as a supersize pick of the month
I know that the cream alone would never be a TSV, that was a joke. Nevertheless, one can dream...

The Almond Velvet Serum is my favourite, smells and feels heavenly. Particularly nice in the Summer, as it's not at all greasy or sticky, and you can layer another moisturiser over the top if you want / need it. Shame it's £38 for 100ml, as it's addictive!

they did the lotion in a pump in an almond tsv years ago and it was gorgeous. they never did it again.

What I find interesting is how different the almond scents are between the different coloured packaged items (like the velvet serum and the body balm) and the stuff in the green packaging. I prefer the more expensive and often pink-packaged velvet scent, sadly. I've still got almond oil shower product in various sizes, but I've rather gone off the overpowering scent now.

If they did the

Latest posts

Back