L'Occitane TSV 27/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cant remember a nice body lotion in the l'occitane tsv. i buy them half price in the sales sometimes i get an extra 10% off. thier scented body lotions are lovely and last me months

Why do we have a second thread about the L'Occitane TSV when there is this one?

This looks like the same format as last year, except there is a 500ml hand wash instead of a shower gel. I am currently using the almond one from last year and don't fancy a supersize rose shower gel, so my money is safe this year. Unless I weaken when I see it displayed onscreen. But hopefully I won't as I have a load of MB to get through.

not interested. dont want anather handcream of that size as i have an almond one. dont want the liquid soap either.

Yes, if you enlarge the picture, you can see it is the shower oil.:)
I would prefer a body cream instead of the Liquid Soap. So I think this TSV is not for me.

I would prefer a body cream instead of the Liquid Soap. So I think this TSV is not for me.

just sell the liquid soap as i know a lot of people inc my mum would rather have a liquid soap than a body lotion/cream as its much more pratical than one of them & most people i know wouldnt even dream of using a body lotion/cream

I would have liked full or supersize shea body lotion!

It's a nice set, but I do wish they'd wind back on the hand creams, which I have coming out of my ears, and be a bit more generous with the body lotion, which I get through masses of.

my mum loves the handcream so the more the better i say but as for a body lotion my mum would just chuck that straight out cause she dont use that kind of thing

but by not including it then they have a wider appeal and a great chance for a upsell for the people who do want one

Liquid soap is cheaper to produce and therefore cheaper to bulk out the tsv with.

I would love a TSV with five full / supersize items, not bulked out with little travel sizes. I am tempted by the almond shower oil, but not sure I want to pay over £50 for the all the other items included.
I was given a korres shower gel and body cream set last year and opened it recently. It's in a beautiful Jasmine fragrance and the body cream comes in a tube and is rich and non greasy. You only need a little bit of the shower gel on a scrunch to produce the most amazing lather and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. Beautiful. The items are 250 ml each for about £19 on websites and in Debenhams. But if I wait for the sales, I can get the 500 ml quantities in the TSV by buying two sets for not much more than £25 and possibly less. I think I would prefer that to buying this TSV and having products I probably won't use.

my mum loves the handcream so the more the better i say but as for a body lotion my mum would just chuck that straight out cause she dont use that kind of thing

but by not including it then they have a wider appeal and a great chance for a upsell for the people who do want one

I think you are spot on: you see it with loads of Beauty dept TSVs. Whether it's skincare, bodycare, nailcare, or cosmetics... it's always missing one vital ingredient to give you a so-called "full routine", and lookey-here, we just happen to have this other set that gives you that (those) missing thing(s ).

Latest posts

Back