L'Occitane TSV 27/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

qvc will be pushing add on body lotions in anather kit. its a crafty ploy to get you to buy the tsv and anather kit. the postage alone will be £11 in thier pocket

L`Occitane own website currently have their gift of the week which includes
• 250ml Almond Shower Oil
• 250ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
• 100ml Lavender Foaming Bath
• 100ml Almond Milk Concentrate
• 75ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
• 30ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
• 7.5ml Arlésienne Eau de Toilette
• in a L’OCCITANE signature gift box.

Its £68 but its free delivery and if you put APROP1 in the code box you get this set free
• 10ml Lavender Hand Cream
• 10ml Verbena Eau de Toilette
• 70ml Verbena Body Lotion
• in a L’OCCITANE cosmetic bag.

Here`s the link to the big set and you enter the code for the free smaller set.
http://uk.loccitane.com/the-best-of-collection,83,1,29776,959539.htm

I'm still debating - already I really want the hand cream from the warm collection, I don't want the almond oil & I have the almond liquid soap in my stock. I don't want the rose hand cream from the floral option & I don't think I want the rose shower gel, but I do want to try the violet products & I like the lavender liquid soap. And then there is the fresh option - I like the verbena liquid soap, quite like the big hand cream, interested in the small hand cream but don't want the verbena shower product or body lotion.

I really do need to be able to mix n mix from all three...

I'm still debating - already I really want the hand cream from the warm collection, I don't want the almond oil & I have the almond liquid soap in my stock. I don't want the rose hand cream from the floral option & I don't think I want the rose shower gel, but I do want to try the violet products & I like the lavender liquid soap. And then there is the fresh option - I like the verbena liquid soap, quite like the big hand cream, interested in the small hand cream but don't want the verbena shower product or body lotion.

I really do need to be able to mix n mix from all three...

Sounds like you need to abstain and look to pick up what you actually want from ebay or similar.

...or according to Q, you can buy all 3 and simply gift what you don't want - simples!!!!

I'd really like to try the hand cream, the shower oil & the hand wash (in warm) so this has my name written all over it!
The small size extras might make a lovely little gift for a colleague.

wish they would put the almond body cream in a tsv the one in the jar its beyond beautiful

M&S have this with 20% off until the 21st. Makes it just over £30 instead of £38. They also have a lovely almond gift set with the smaller 100ml jar. Its one of my favourite L'Occitane items ever. LOVE it!

I just had a really hot, lazy almond oil shower and it was gorgeous!!! Oh no, I might weaken! Thank goodness the TSV isn't today as I would probably have got straight on the phones. I am also currently using that vanilla hand cream at night and really like it....

L`Occitane own website currently have their gift of the week which includes
• 250ml Almond Shower Oil
• 250ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
• 100ml Almond Milk Concentrate
• 75ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
• 30ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
• 7.5ml Arlésienne Eau de Toilette
• in a L’OCCITANE signature gift box.

Its £68 but its free delivery and if you put APROP1 in the code box you get this set free
• 10ml Lavender Hand Cream
• 10ml Verbena Eau de Toilette
• 70ml Verbena Body Lotion
• in a L’OCCITANE cosmetic bag.

Here`s the link to the big set and you enter the code for the free smaller set.
http://uk.loccitane.com/the-best-of-collection,83,1,29776,959539.htm

I received this for my birthday off my best friend :)

I received this for my birthday off my best friend :)

Wow, what a generous friend! Happy belated birthday and enjoy your goodies. :happy: (this emoticon always reminds me of that model that does make-up shows on Q who wiggles her eyebrows about for her 'after' pose!!)

L'Occitane 8 Piece Luxurious Bath & Body Collection
Item Number 214863
QVC Price £65.00
Today's Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £6.95

4 Easy Pays of £12.49

An eight-piece bath and body collection from L'Occitane featuring supersize version of Liquid Soap, a Shower Gel and a Hand Cream, plus a whole selection of other bath and body treats all in a choice of Floral, Warm or Fresh fragrances. Presented in a beautifully decorated gift box this comprehensive collection will make a wonderful gift for any L'Occitane lover to find under the tree this Christmas - even if it's you.

Your bespoke collection - choose between three luxurious fragrances – Floral, featuring Lavender, Rose and Cherry fragrances, Fresh featuring Verbena, Lime and Citrus, and Warm featuring Almond and Vanilla aromas.

Even longer to relax - three of these L'Occitane products - the liquid soap, one of the shower gels and a hand cream - come in Supersizes, meaning you can indulge in beautifully-fragranced baths and enjoy softer-feeling hands for even longer.

Gifts of beauty - although in its own festive gift box this bath and body set can also be split up into a number of smaller gifts perfect for stocking fillers and last-minute present solutions.

Contains a choice of:
Floral option:

1 x Lavender Shea Butter Liquid Soap (500ml; Supersize) - a detergent-free cleanser is gentle enough for dry, sensitive or damaged skin
1 x Gentle Shower Gel Rose Originelle (500ml; Supersize) - a gently cleansing, shower gel that melts on the skin and leaves it delicately perfumed with a floral, fruity scent, enhanced by an ancient rose extract, the rosa gallica
1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (75ml) - can be used in the shower or in the bath to cleanse and soften the skin without drying it out. As a foaming bath, this gel transforms into a creamy, abundant mousse when it comes into contact with water
1 x Cherry Blossom Folie Florale Petal-Soft Body Milk (75ml) - leaves skin feeling soft, moisturised and delicately scented with a fruity, floral, sparkling scent
1 x Shea 40 Years Rose Hand Cream (150ml; Supersize) - a limited edition fragrance with 20% shea butter. Helps to protect and soften the hands, leaves behind a luxurious floral scent
1 x Cerisier Pastel Hand Cream (30ml) - this non-greasy formula leaves your hands feeling smoother, and delicately perfumed with cherry. Contains shea butter
1 x Shea Violet Hand Cream (10ml) - helps to protect and soften the hands is rapidly absorbed without oily traces, and is enhanced with the sweet and comforting fragrance of violet. Enriched with 20% shea butter
1 x Shea Violet Lip Balm (4ml) - formulated with 10% shea butter, this lip balm is enhanced with a sweet powdery violet fragrance, and helps to moisturise dry and chapped lips
1 x pink Christmas box

Fresh option:

1 x Verbena Shea Butter Liquid Soap (500ml; Supersize) - this large pump-bottle of detergent-free cleanser is gentle enough for dry, sensitive or damaged skin. Contains shea butter and aloe vera extract
1 x Citrus Verbena Shower Gel (500ml; Supersize) - gently cleanses skin while leaving it pleasantly scented with the sparkling and fruity notes of citrus fruits and verbena. Contains an extract of organic verbena from Provence, lemon essential oil, and a grapefruit extract from Italy
1 x Shower Gel Verbena (75ml) - leaves your skin feeling cleansed and scented in this delightful aroma. Enriched with essential oils of verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree.
1 x Body Lotion Verbena (75ml) - this light body lotion gently moisturises and softens the skin, leaving it delicately fragranced with a uplifting zesty aroma. Enriched with organic verbena extract and grape seed oil
1 x Citrus Verbena Hand Cream (30ml) - leaves hand feeling smooth and delicately perfumed with the refreshing scent of citrus and verbena
1 x Shea Zesty Lime Hand Cream (150ml; Supersize) - a limited edition fragrance with 20% shea butter. Helps to protect and soften the hands, leaving behind a tangy and invigorating scent reminiscent of lime zest
1 x Shea Collector Hand Cream (10ml) - formulated with 20% shea butter, this super-creamy hand cream absorbs quickly to moisturise and comfort hands
1 x Shea Collector Lip Balm (4ml) - helps to moisturise and protect dry and chapped lips. Enriched with 10% shea butter
1 x green Christmas box

Warm option:

1 x Sweet Almond Shea Butter Liquid Soap (500ml; Supersize) - enriched with shea butter and aloe vera extracts, this sweet almond liquid soap is rich in vitamins A and B, and minerals
1 x Almond Shower Oil (500ml; Supersize) - transforms into a lavish, softening foam when in contact with water. Original and unique in texture it leaves a satin-like softness all over the body. Enriched with almond oil
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Shower Cream (75ml) - with a creamy texture and detergent-free formula this delicate and generous shower cream gently cleanses your body and hair. Formulated with 5% shea butter, natural coconut and soy protein
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Body Lotion (75ml) - with 15% shea butter and calendula extract, as well as honey and sweet almond extracts. Formulated to add moisture to the skin
1 x Shea Vanilla Hand Cream (150ml; Supersize) - a limited edition fragrance with 20% shea butter. Helps to protect and soften the hands, leaving behind a sweet and captivating scent reminiscent of a vanilla flower
1 x Almond Delicious Hands (30ml) - enriched with almond milk and almond oil, this silky-smooth cream helps to soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle scent of fresh almonds. The non-greasy formula has a creamy texture, perfect for hydrating hands throughout the day
1 x Shea Collector Hand Cream (10ml) - this super-creamy hand cream absorbs quickly to moisturise and comfort hands. Enriched with 20% shea butter
1 x Shea Collector Lip Balm (4ml) - helps to moisturise and protect dry and chapped lips. Enriched with 10% shea butter
1 x yellow Christmas box

http://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-8-Pi...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-76-_-214863

I've been in the L'Occitane shop here and personally I just don't get why it costs so much. I've tried samples but I much prefer MB. Everyone likes their own thing and this won't tempt me.

CC

Postage is absolutely ridiculous! How can they rip us off like this? I feel like they are constantly taking the Mickey out if us.

Latest posts

Back