Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 216 of 243 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
    Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2427
      Post Thanks / Like

I order from Beauty Bay(hell they where refurbishing their warehouse at the time. Daily updates on their site when parcels would be shipped. Mine ordered on a Sunday arrived on the Wednesday and that was with the delays going on with the work in the warehouse. Full tracking from Hermes telling me it was out for delivery and then it had been delivered. I do have a safe place which I put on the order messages) and few other places all use Hermes. Never had a problem with Hermes and able to track all the way. Bought from Ebay last week and the seller used Hermes, it wasn't expensive item and thought why Hermes for that? But again full tracking and arrived on the date stated no problems.

So I agree with Still Game, there is some going on at QVC warehouse?

DONNA

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

I'm now convinced that the warehouse is in fact a lucky dip barrel like you used to get at bring and buy charity dos. Watch out for sawdust in the packages!

I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the Little Britain "computer says no" sketch was based on a QVC experience?
      Likes Glittergirl, donna255 , loveheart liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
      I wonder if the Little Britain "computer says no" sketch was based on a QVC experience?
      Definitely up to their customer service standards
      Likes Glittergirl, donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This thread is very funny at times and long may it continue!
      Likes shopperholic , donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Another balls up with AD. Woman ordered and saying they had 120 days to get the stock in, now told she cannot get it for another 30 days. Oh and she cannot cancel until they actually have the stock in! But they have taken the payment.

DONNA

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
      Another balls up with AD. Woman ordered and saying they had 120 days to get the stock in, now told she cannot get it for another 30 days. Oh and she cannot cancel until they actually have the stock in! But they have taken the payment.
      Which basically means all that blather "we only take payment when we dispatch the goods" is a lie!

Is there anything in the T&C small print on the QVC website?
      Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Is this a matter for Trading Standards (or whatever they're called nowadays ?)
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

12.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

qvc say its not technically in their bank account more like a holding account. smacks of desperation imo
      Likes ERICS MUM , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

There was one I mentioned earlier woman had her money ring fenced from 19th August. and still hanging in September. So over two weeks. Item not in stock but not it did not drop back into her account. I have had money ring fenced in my account, not with QVC though. It dropped back into my account in less than a week and they retook the money as they where to slow to claim it. I am with Santander so not sure if all banks have a time limited for the retainer to actually claim the money. I actually contacted the online store myself and said you didn't take the money! I knew they would eventually but preferred them to take it now instead of getting a surprise months down the line.
      Likes boffy , shopperholic liked this post

DONNA