Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 216 of 225 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 ... LastLast
    Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2242
      Post Thanks / Like

Wink Social Media - That was an eyeopener

Don't do much SM, maybe the odd dabble now and then. Don't have the time and can't understand how some are never off it, especially FBook!

Shock Horror when I looked at some Public Pages on the recent QVC FB! Lots of negative comments and some posts had to be removed by them because of bad comments mainly towards certain presenters and goods that they were selling!

Anyone on here part of this Fbook QVC cult clan and is this a true reflection on regular posts?
      Just curious

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

I order from Beauty Bay(hell they where refurbishing their warehouse at the time. Daily updates on their site when parcels would be shipped. Mine ordered on a Sunday arrived on the Wednesday and that was with the delays going on with the work in the warehouse. Full tracking from Hermes telling me it was out for delivery and then it had been delivered. I do have a safe place which I put on the order messages) and few other places all use Hermes. Never had a problem with Hermes and able to track all the way. Bought from Ebay last week and the seller used Hermes, it wasn't expensive item and thought why Hermes for that? But again full tracking and arrived on the date stated no problems.

So I agree with Still Game, there is some going on at QVC warehouse?

› See More: Social Media - That was an eyeopener

DONNA

Post Thanks / Like

I'm now convinced that the warehouse is in fact a lucky dip barrel like you used to get at bring and buy charity dos. Watch out for sawdust in the packages!

I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the Little Britain "computer says no" sketch was based on a QVC experience?
      Likes Glittergirl, donna255 , loveheart liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
      I wonder if the Little Britain "computer says no" sketch was based on a QVC experience?
      Definitely up to their customer service standards
      Likes Glittergirl, donna255 liked this post

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

This thread is very funny at times and long may it continue!
      Likes shopperholic , donna255 liked this post

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Another balls up with AD. Woman ordered and saying they had 120 days to get the stock in, now told she cannot get it for another 30 days. Oh and she cannot cancel until they actually have the stock in! But they have taken the payment.

DONNA

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
      Another balls up with AD. Woman ordered and saying they had 120 days to get the stock in, now told she cannot get it for another 30 days. Oh and she cannot cancel until they actually have the stock in! But they have taken the payment.
      Which basically means all that blather "we only take payment when we dispatch the goods" is a lie!

Is there anything in the T&C small print on the QVC website?
      Likes donna255 liked this post

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Is this a matter for Trading Standards (or whatever they're called nowadays ?)
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

qvc say its not technically in their bank account more like a holding account. smacks of desperation imo
      Likes ERICS MUM , shopperholic liked this post

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

There was one I mentioned earlier woman had her money ring fenced from 19th August. and still hanging in September. So over two weeks. Item not in stock but not it did not drop back into her account. I have had money ring fenced in my account, not with QVC though. It dropped back into my account in less than a week and they retook the money as they where to slow to claim it. I am with Santander so not sure if all banks have a time limited for the retainer to actually claim the money. I actually contacted the online store myself and said you didn't take the money! I knew they would eventually but preferred them to take it now instead of getting a surprise months down the line.
      Likes boffy , shopperholic liked this post

DONNA

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising