Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With some goods it's a valid point, but with other items you don't really need it.

Personally I have never used anything prior to sending back (although I should have returned many items after use but didn’t). I buy very very rarely now and it’s more likely to be a bag or jewellery which don’t really need “using”.

I agree, I can't see QVC allowing the tech "expert" (who's says an awful lot about nothing) being pulled up for being a fraud.

The second poster got it badly wrong getting the 2 Lees mixed up but wouldn’t admit it which just makes this worse.

That is the problem with OP posting one word/senseless posts as often I have no notion what it means out of context.

The second poster got it badly wrong getting the 2 Lees mixed up but wouldn’t admit it which just makes this worse.

That is the problem with OP posting one word/senseless posts as often I have no notion what it means out of context.

Thanks Lati, you're right if not explained properly a comment is open to any interpretation :mysmilie_3:

Can someone enlighten us about Leegate?

The OP was something like “Lee what do u not have” which I assume was Tech Lee going on about fruity tablets etc.

The a lady posted a long post about “him” being a crook selling fake jewellery (I assume on a different sellytelly) .

Even when she was told she had the wrong person she went on and on mentioning someone on the brink because they bought a £1500 engagement ring from him which she said was worthless. No matter how many times she was told it didn’t stop her vicious posts.

The OP was something like “Lee what do u not have” which I assume was Tech Lee going on about fruity tablets etc.

The a lady posted a long post about “him” being a crook selling fake jewellery (I assume on a different sellytelly) .

Even when she was told she had the wrong person she went on and on mentioning someone on the brink because they bought a £1500 engagement ring from him which she said was worthless. No matter how many times she was told it didn’t stop her vicious posts.

Aah. So it's all nonsense & a mixed up poster....

Doesn’t sound vicious, I supposed it’s one of those were you had to be there. :mysmilie_17:
Got to say though, if I spent £1500 on a ring to find out it was worthless, I’d be pretty pissed off myself. :mysmilie_17:

A woman has all of the Decleor products on QVC (88).
She’d like a list to explain what each of them are for!!
Words fail me :wonder::mysmilie_466:

So someone pointing out that QVC is promoting a Kipling as new and in the Black Friday event. But the bag has been on air before and was on clearance!

Fight club. Man ordered an expensive item on easy pay but it was put through at full payment and his bank account is now wiped out he phoned up and CS were supposed to cancel the item and or change to easy pay. But seems they have dispatched the item and he is saying at full price. Some jumping in saying if he could not afford it then he should not have order, then more jumping in saying it is no one's business what he spends his money on. He phoned CS again and said the person couldn't have cared less about his complaint. So a few are still bitching back and forward about whether he should buy expensive stuff if he could not afford to pay full price. Others keeping up the but he picked easy pay and it is none of your business. Now someone else has said that it might be caught in bank transfer and it could be Tuesday before he gets the full amount refunded with just the easy pay taken.? So original man is ranting on about he entered a contract with QVC using easy pay(now is the kicker, the first confirmation email mentions his easy pay but the despatch one does not. ) and they have messed it up.

I am actually confused as with easy pay they do send the first email saying you chose easy pay and it means it is easy pay. So whether he has confused it all or QVC have bollixed up?

What could you possibly buy for a man on Q AND get it posted to Canada?

Some woman thought Q Uk/QUS could have come to some arrangement.

Words fail me at times

A woman has all of the Decleor products on QVC (88).
She’d like a list to explain what each of them are for!!
Words fail me :wonder::mysmilie_466:
They are tech savvy enough to use QVC's Facebook page but don't know how to use a search engine? Blimey!!!
Mind you, I think A could do with providing far more product into than they do.

Latest posts

Back