Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The posts on arsebook are so off the wall I now keep thinking they are a spoof

For instance one saying there are not enough Christmas shows :mysmilie_51:

A woman angry about being sent the same wrong item twice. People saying its automatic pickers are the problem?

A good few saying far too early for the christmas stuff and they have stopped watching until the New Year.:mysmilie_59:

Yukky ! Someone on Q`s page showing pics of mouldy lippies received in the Tarte tsv.

Yukky ! Someone on Q`s page showing pics of mouldy lippies received in the Tarte tsv.

I've seen a picture elsewhere which shows the wand applicator of this item with all the product wiped off it, and the tip is actually a blue/green colour. That person says that it's the applicator partially visible through the product that looks odd. The poster on Q's FB page still insists the item is mouldy and has been really rude to someone who posted on there.

I've seen a picture elsewhere which shows the wand applicator of this item with all the product wiped off it, and the tip is actually a blue/green colour. That person says that it's the applicator partially visible through the product that looks odd. The poster on Q's FB page still insists the item is mouldy and has been really rude to someone who posted on there.

The person posted it on Leigh's page too and Leigh asked her to message her so she could sort it, surely if applicator was blue/green Leigh would have said?

The person posted it on Leigh's page too and Leigh asked her to message her so she could sort it, surely if applicator was blue/green Leigh would have said?

The picture I saw clearly showed a teal coloured tip on the wand. Maybe they vary? I don't see why anyone would post the picture if it wasn't genuine. The thread has gone from the QVC FB page so either the poster has deleted it or QVC have deleted it due to the bad language.

image.jpg
Don't know if this works but this is the blue wand.
OMG that did work!

The original post was deleted, I assume the reason being that the lady was abusive to someone who replied. She has now posted again saying that Tarte have agreed there's an issue and are doing a recall. If that's the case I guess QVC will be contacting purchasers of the item.

In my experience QVC is very slow to recall products so if it is mouldy the set might have been given for Christmas before the purchaser gets a letter. If it's just the teal doe's foot showing through Tarte has learnt to use a different colour in future.

I did see the photo on the Q page and it did look like mould. But Boris Bear's photo shows its just the sponge thing which coloured teal.

So clearly not mould.

I was expecting it to look like a piece of over ripe Stilton, instead it's very neat mould, evenly coloured & not spreading anywhere.

Well I hope the lady on Q`s facebook page was joking when asking for suggestions on what to buy the crew of 6 who empty her bins and also the guy who empties her septic tank? If not then she needs help.
Of course Liamx from Q`s facebook team told her it was a wonderful idea and signposted her to foodie gifts and suggested biscuits to which she thanked him for the link and said she would go have a look.
Now come on, own up, was it someone off here or is there really a lady called Pat who buys QVC gifts for her binmen and septic tank emptier ?

Latest posts

Back