Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see their is a 2 camp bitchfest going on about the BA for Julian McDonald and her dress which I seem to remember happened last time she was on.

If you're a prude QVC is not the place for you, they have titties on show all day every day from baby Claire and Chuntley (amongst others) with their cleavage/knockers on show, to Vicella Vita and the models headlights staring you square in the face. :mysmilie_17:

If you're a prude QVC is not the place for you, they have titties on show all day every day from baby Claire and Chuntley (amongst others) with their cleavage/knockers on show, to Vicella Vita and the models headlights staring you square in the face. :mysmilie_17:

Kind of unavoidable on the knicker shows, but when someone's fully dressed it isn't a good look to feel like, at any moment, you could be approaching the Mersey Tunnel.

Kind of unavoidable on the knicker shows, but when someone's fully dressed it isn't a good look to feel like, at any moment, you could be approaching the Mersey Tunnel.

Oh I agree, but it's QVC were presenters and guest presenters can do what they like when they like and they're never held accountable, and they know the customers who they offend will just keep on shopping anyway, so they'll just carry on doing what they're doing.

The headlights on knicker shows isn't unavoidable though, you just turn over, and let's face it there's a lot there to offend as the Vicella Vita shows tend to be in the morning show and through the day, showing this much flesh should be after the watershed 9pm, as should JMcs cousin by the sound of it. :mysmilie_17:

Anyone see the dishevelled pic Chuntley has put on Instagram of herself as she puts it taken whilst sitting on the throne :wonder: yuck

Anyone see the dishevelled pic Chuntley has put on Instagram of herself as she puts it taken whilst sitting on the throne :wonder: yuck

Obviously not heard of over sharing!
We all have bodily functions, we don't need evidence someone's attending to theirs.
I am not on IG and if I was, I certainly wouldn't be taking pictures of myself, let alone while on the loo.

Who in their right mind would even think of taking a photo while on 'the throne' let alone announce it publicly to the world?

She does seem to have a 'bodily functions' fixation though, even when presenting on QVC, so it doesn't really surprise me.

Obviously not heard of over sharing!
We all have bodily functions, we don't need evidence someone's attending to theirs.
I am not on IG and if I was, I certainly wouldn't be taking pictures of myself, let alone while on the loo.

You can see it without being in IG you just can’t comment etc.

If interested, just google Catherine Huntley Instagram and follow the links.

Don’t all rush now:mysmilie_11:

The word was made for her. I find it so odd that she writes a very personal piece on the Q's Community page then does something like this. I can't stand her.

Rather ironic that the blog was on talking and not bottling things up - she has taken this a tad too literally.

Chuntley is an embarrassment, did she have Yankee Candle burning in the background and a bottle of Poo Pourri in hand? mind you I doubt it, she acts like her poop don't stink.

Oh dear. Now I did spot the article about Liz Earle and put the link up on the TSV thread.

But it would seem someone on Q Facebook has only just discovered Liz no longer actually has anything to do with Liz Earle the company and sold it back in 2010. She will no longer buy the products seems to feel betrayed.

Oh dear. Now I did spot the article about Liz Earle and put the link up on the TSV thread.

But it would seem someone on Q Facebook has only just discovered Liz no longer actually has anything to do with Liz Earle the company and sold it back in 2010. She will no longer buy the products seems to feel betrayed.

With information so easily available, I am amazed this is still a shock for people. Mind you, QVC still weaves its stories around the Liz Earle run by LE herself. Many of the beauty brands on QVC seem to have nothing to do with the people QVC would like you to think are part of the brand.

WOW!!! So woman put up a photo today, thanking QVC for the extra free gift with her Charlie Bear. Yes, a large Stanley Knife was in the parcel!!! She did say lucky her child did not open the Charlie Bear parcel

Latest posts

Back