Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Probably the packer accidentally dropped it in after cutting the sticky tape to seal the box

There is white tape on the handle with writing, perhaps they will be able to return it.:mysmilie_17:

Someone did reply asking if the woman was over 18 as you are not allowed to have knives unless you are.

Oh and Joe replied with a kiss as per usual.

Maybe because of the snow but Arsebook has been more active yesterday and today.

Gems include

Andi Peters and Dale presenting Charlie bears

Lots of “here are my dozens of bears and will you do one called xxxxyyyzzz”

Where is Ralph of Honora

Can you buy the jumbo jars of YC shown at the front of the screen- even the Arsebook dipsticks replied that these looked bigger because they were nearer the camera

When is the beauty bash (but that was our Pat so doesn’t really count]

I bet Q are loving the recent bad weather. Lots of captive customers who have become housebound due to the snow and are bored or have taken time off work due to the weather, transport problems or both. I`ve already seen people posting about buying too much, having to hide it from their husband or how they simply can`t resist things. Of course how people spend their money is nobody`s business but their own but whereas most of us are concerned we may be unable to get bread, milk or essentials, some folks seem more concerned that the Country may run out of Elemis balm, Yankee candles or CC cream !

I bet Q are loving the recent bad weather. Lots of captive customers who have become housebound due to the snow and are bored or have taken time off work due to the weather, transport problems or both. I`ve already seen people posting about buying too much, having to hide it from their husband or how they simply can`t resist things. Of course how people spend their money is nobody`s business but their own but whereas most of us are concerned we may be unable to get bread, milk or essentials, some folks seem more concerned that the Country may run out of Elemis balm, Yankee candles or CC cream !

I've had it on more often, but haven't spent a bean.

I'm still waiting to see reviews of the Elemis balm before I even think of trying it. I've no need of a KitchenAid, nor IT TSV or anything else they are selling right now.

I confess to buying a plant from Q yesterday.

A few things from eBay too.

Been housebound since Wednesday and suffering from cabin fever

A cracker from someone complaining about QVC, then it turned out she ordered from Create and Craft.:mysmilie_19: They had a good old rant and then it oh it was Create and Craft they ordered from. They were demanding a free USB include because of the hassle QVC had put her through.

And interesting one over the NIOD which has been rumbling on for a few weeks. Seems the demo showed two supersize 30mls bottles and AY went on about the 30mls sizes. But when they arrived customers got two normal 15mls sizes. Now on a repeat showing on the Beauty Channel they are still showing the 30mls as included in the 3 Piece Hero Collection! Trading standers and the ASA are being mentioned. So it will be interesting to see if anyone actually complains to them.

Oh, and it seems the squeaky voice blond woman who does the QVC shows and is co CEO has been sacked by the owner! That is being discussed as him being nasty.

Ohhh dear a Charlie Bear called Nigel has been taken from a ladies parcel and replaced with a pair of mens 42 inch trousers:mysmilie_17:The parcel was opened and then resealed.

Apparently Ruth L made a comment that Irn Bru was like a sample so there is a bit of a spat started.

I would imagine this will be a north/south thing with those nearer Scotland having drunk it and those nearer London having the wibbley wobbles .

It’s a long time since I had any but my memory is it was ok, a bit like strong lucozade but as I say it’s a lon* time.

Oh dear, good job they weren't commenting on chocolate fountains, goodness knows what Ruthie would've come out with then. :mysmilie_17:

Loving the lady who is moaning her trousers from Q are rubbish and don't wash well yet she has several pairs in the same colour and is a bit sad that she hasn't managed to buy any clothes from QVC for a couple of weeks.

Loving the lady who is moaning her trousers from Q are rubbish and don't wash well yet she has several pairs in the same colour and is a bit sad that she hasn't managed to buy any clothes from QVC for a couple of weeks.

:mysmilie_466::mysmilie_466::mysmilie_466::mysmilie_466: weeks! QVC cannon fodder then...

The poem thankfully NO:puke:

All I am finding is, a lady repeating herself and getting the usual we will pass it on. She wants proper darker skin models to see how foundations will match. Been going on since last year, of course not happened. Someone complaining about wrong item sent and QVC has not collected it yet. Various other complaints about crap products and delivery.

Well, a woman bought two Lulu G bags and followed tracking showing both on the van for delivery. Arrived yesterday well one did. She thinks Hermes have stolen her other bag. People pointing out it might arrive on Monday.

Quite a few questions from people wanting to know where jewellery Julia's grey watch and clothing from guest presenters are from.

Well, a woman bought two Lulu G bags and followed tracking showing both on the van for delivery. Arrived yesterday well one did. She thinks Hermes have stolen her other bag. People pointing out it might arrive on Monday.

Quite a few questions from people wanting to know where jewellery Julia's grey watch and clothing from guest presenters are from.

Just think how many brownie points they'd score if they had a policy of always displaying on screen current QVC items guest and presenter wear during a show. As they can barely do their homework, have the correct samples, or provide basic information I'll assume it's beyond their capabilities (and not because they can't be bothered).

Latest posts

Back