Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh! The woman who had a credit check done is back having a rant.

Still not had a response and sent 2 emails!

Angry n Angry
Spent a good 2.000 pounds this year but qvc rang 'Paul' who after doing a credit check WHICH QVC ADVERTISE THEY DON'T will not now allow me easy pay on a 160 pounds item
When i complained i was told by Paul "its one of those things" and hung up on me.
I dont owe qvc any money...
I will now close my account.
Thanks for lying n treating me like rubbish QVC

She just does not get that QVC do not want her buying on easy pay.

I'm sure current and future employers, lenders and romantic partners will enjoy perusing all this on her timeline! I am frequently staggered at the naivety and poor judgement of people "letting rip" on social media. Surely they know that it's one of the first things people check nowadays?

'I love Kathy's enthusiasm for fashion and she looks so great!! You can just tell she has a big heart, cares about us being happy with purchases and loves her job ��... After her shows last week... I'm all out of pennies but still loving her shows. What a sweet lady. Xxx'

Op plop, pass the mop.

'I love Kathy's enthusiasm for fashion and she looks so great!! You can just tell she has a big heart, cares about us being happy with purchases and loves her job ��... After her shows last week... I'm all out of pennies but still loving her shows. What a sweet lady. Xxx'

Op plop, pass the mop.

Now I'm reading that post hearing a satirical tone to it rather than a sycophantic tone. Not once does it say she has style, knows fashion or any concrete compliments about her delivery. It perhaps has been too subtle, or I am seeing the handiwork of the magnificent Pat everywhere!

Now I'm reading that post hearing a satirical tone to it rather than a sycophantic tone. Not once does it say she has style, knows fashion or any concrete compliments about her delivery. It perhaps has been too subtle, or I am seeing the handiwork of the magnificent Pat everywhere!

I suspect the magnificent Pat is one of us. I’m waiting for someone to ‘fess up :mysmilie_11:

Three posts that can't be criticised by the Stans, they may do it anyway:
AY's double standards, more & more designer brands being sold that many can't afford & before/after photos where the model in the after shot is wearing make up.
I love the cheesy film where a very attractive family are enjoying a picturesque autumn, all cosy clothes, leaves falling gracefully around them & the obligatory supper by the log burner with an orange Le Creuset casserole filled to the brim with pumpkin soup. It's 21 degrees here, I'm in a summer dress & not a single leaf has turned colour let alone fallen to the ground :Smile:

Three posts that can't be criticised by the Stans, they may do it anyway:
AY's double standards, more & more designer brands being sold that many can't afford & before/after photos where the model in the after shot is wearing make up.
I love the cheesy film where a very attractive family are enjoying a picturesque autumn, all cosy clothes, leaves falling gracefully around them & the obligatory supper by the log burner with an orange Le Creuset casserole filled to the brim with pumpkin soup. It's 21 degrees here, I'm in a summer dress & not a single leaf has turned colour let alone fallen to the ground :Smile:

Wish it was21 degrees here, is blooming cold and leaves turning!!!

i thought that said "I love turnips" :mysmilie_17: Am I drunk??? Nope, just not got the glasses on. I love turnips with Haggis. Yum.

I've never eaten turnips, what are they like? I know horsetail doesn't like them & that planting them deters that awful weed.

I like a raw turnip but really disliked it cooked. Perhaps because my dad boiled it to a pulp.

Before the US pumpkin came along we had lanterns made from raw turnips at Halloween. Now carving one of those out took real hard work.

More desperate people asking about Laura Geller BnB. They must not read QVC Facebook as the same question comes up at least once a day. QVC keep saying they have no dates for shows, but LG on her Facebook has said October. Posters replying say it is October.

I can't understand how people can run out of LG balance and brighten. I got one of the supersize ones ages ago, use it every day and I've hardly made an impression on it. At the rate I'm going, it will still be going strong in ten years time.

And if they looked on eBay, it's for sale on there if they're that desperate. Or maybe they don't realise that there are other retailers out there, other than QVC.

i thought that said "I love turnips" :mysmilie_17: Am I drunk??? Nope, just not got the glasses on. I love turnips with Haggis. Yum.

I bet you are (drunk) really !:mysmilie_17: & that you are after some tatties & neeps to soak up the Cider.

Last edited:
I bet you are (drunk) really !:mysmilie_17: & that you are after some tatties & neeps to soak up the Cider.

I'd eat them any time and Bry would eat a mountain of them. I seem to remember my lovely Perry would try to steal them off my plate (so badly behaved lol). Wasn't drunk and it's mostly wine indoors, sometimes a cider when watching football but only one. I'm quite good these days unless led astray.

CC

I'd eat them any time and Bry would eat a mountain of them. I seem to remember my lovely Perry would try to steal them off my plate (so badly behaved lol). Wasn't drunk and it's mostly wine indoors, sometimes a cider when watching football but only one. I'm quite good these days unless led astray.

CC

Yes. My posts re your drunking are always in jest & sometimes I forget the flippin' winky face. Please continue to be led astray. Far more fun!

There's someone in this house who's antics whilst drunk are much worse than mine. Swallow dives into fireplaces, nearly impaling himself on a bad taste Alison Cork pheasant and so much more :mysmilie_11:

CC

There's someone in this house who's antics whilst drunk are much worse than mine. Swallow dives into fireplaces, nearly impaling himself on a bad taste Alison Cork pheasant and so much more :mysmilie_11:

CC

Are you impugning Bry's honour? :mysmilie_48::mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back