Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

how about "Hi all just read on insta that tarte new foundation has already sold out how can that be when it’s not even on qvc web page?" um the TSV aint till sunday so will show as sold out till then but i do know a few have managed to get it & receive the tsv already

how about "Hi all just read on insta that tarte new foundation has already sold out how can that be when it’s not even on qvc web page?" um the TSV aint till sunday so will show as sold out till then but i do know a few have managed to get it & receive the tsv already

Oh dear! It's been standard practice for years now that products show as sold out before the codes are put live hasn't it?

Oh Jackie those spaniel ears may be having a clip around them.

Poster complained about JK throwing sold out items off the display and on to the floor asking if it was damaged would it be sent out to customers.

Nicki answered and said she was looking into the in incident.

They are always looking into. I am surprised they don't have a robot poster just doing this reply numerous times a day.:mysmilie_17: Bet they could post this one in their sleep.

It was Nicola Gewirtz who replied, not a QVC flunky. I don't know if I read too much into her words but I found '...for as long as we can'quite interesting. I'm an awful person because I have a negative adjective for each presenter & Ms Kabler's is arrogant. She really thinks she's something special, I don't share this view & she needs to be reminded that she can only put her socks on one at a time, like the rest of us.

Yes sorry, my post should have said it was LR Nicki i not a SM kissy kiss kiss person who replied to the complaint.

I for one wouldn’t be sorry to see Miss I’m too good for this gig Kabler put in her box.

So a woman got a phone message telling her she had won a competition and phone them back.

Turns out, QVC had dialled the wrong number and she is not the winner!!

People telling QVC to pay up and give her a prize.

Someone has posted that she is shocked to notice that the models being used for the Prai demos have had obvious 'work done', and they are making out that it is the creams that are giving the youthful look. :mysmilie_11:

Someone has posted that she is shocked to notice that the models being used for the Prai demos have had obvious 'work done', and they are making out that it is the creams that are giving the youthful look. :mysmilie_11:

That must be her "lightbulb moment". I haven't looked closely at Cordelia's face and neck so can't comment but I'm amazed that Tiff is welcomed by any of the beauty brands.

I saw CHuntley earlier and I thought her face looked tight and shiny - Hmmmmm ??

I've just noticed your user name and picture, and now that song is going round my brain !

So............

Rep from Ghost stating they invented the bias cut dress!!! PMSL. As Ginger Rodgers and Jean Harlow wore this style back in the 1930s in many Hollywood films.

A very angry woman lied to by QVC Finance Department, she spoke to Holly who was rude to her, wanted to speak to a manager and got Natalie who it turns out lower in work status than Holly. Wanted to complain and told they do not record phones and they deal with their own complaints. Liam is trying to smooth the troubled waters and telling her to email.

Oh, and a few people do not like Miceal doing the Kipling shows seems he chats too much.

Noticed this a few times recently.

Not sure if it is the same woman or not?

She keeps saying why do QVC insist on acting like Liz Earle owns the company and why are they using her name to sell the products? Others keep pointing out lots of companies sold to other companies yet keep their original name.

Noticed this a few times recently.

Not sure if it is the same woman or not?

She keeps saying why do QVC insist on acting like Liz Earle owns the company and why are they using her name to sell the products? Others keep pointing out lots of companies sold to other companies yet keep their original name.

Will this woman get angry with every beauty brand which bears it's founder's name but is no longer an independent company owned even in part by that founder?

Will this woman get angry with every beauty brand which bears it's founder's name but is no longer an independent company owned even in part by that founder?

She must hate Max Factor - poor bloke’s been dead for 50 years yet the company is still using his name to make a profit.

This comment has made me laugh because I've never seen 'trousers by body type' sold anywhere - "I wish Q had a range that do trousers by body shape, ie trousers for apple shape, pear shape etc".

Latest posts

Back