Social Media - That was an eyeopener - Page 315

Page 315 of 330 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3294
    Post Thanks / Like

Not the usual FB comments we normally refer to on here, but still Q relevant in a way.

I've just watched Caroline Hirons latest 'empties' video, where she talks about hair products.
    Almost at the start of the video, she mentions a very famous person (not named) who launched their haircare range on Qvc......whilst wearing a wig.

Who could this be ??
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Well, there is Tova, she admits wearing wigs after cancer and did launch hair care back in the day.

Next suspect is Lulu, who I do think it could well be.

Had a quick look at the video. Lulu!
    Likes shopperholic , ERICS MUM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it wasn’t Philip Kingsley, bless him. He wasn’t well-endowed in that area.
    Likes shopperholic , donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by China Girl View Post
    Not the usual FB comments we normally refer to on here, but still Q relevant in a way.

I've just watched Caroline Hirons latest 'empties' video, where she talks about hair products.
    Almost at the start of the video, she mentions a very famous person (not named) who launched their haircare range on Qvc......whilst wearing a wig.

Who could this be ??
    Liz Earle ? I can’t remember when she stopped appearing on Q.

Post Thanks / Like

Liz only appeared on QVC very rarely like once or twice a year for the last few years she was still contracted to work for them. Caroline did most of the shows and new launches think she launched the hair care range?
    Likes ERICS MUM , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Well, there is Tova, she admits wearing wigs after cancer and did launch hair care back in the day.

Next suspect is Lulu, who I do think it could well be.

Had a quick look at the video. Lulu!

That's shocking! Sooo naughty & shouldn't be allowed..It's like selling your own anti ageing skincare when you've had a facelift
    Likes ERICS MUM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Two different women complaining about getting Auto deliveries they have not ordered.

Both Nails Inc and one also getting SBC. Both women swear they did not click or use the auto delivery option.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Two different women complaining about getting Auto deliveries they have not ordered.

Both Nails Inc and one also getting SBC. Both women swear they did not click or use the auto delivery option.
    It’s a really easy mistake to make on the app though. I’ve nearly ordered AD a couple of times without realising.

Post Thanks / Like

I find some of the FB posts totally ridiculous but the following one is worrying & this person needs to get advice sooner rather than later.

'Well ladies iv been spending loads on q i owe 450 its getting out of controll..iv been in tears becouse im a shoppaholic iv been like this for years i had to turn to a friend hes gonna pay off my debt bless him...a leson learn not to order stuff i don't really need...sometimes its hard i have everything in my home...so now i have to sit on my hands or not watch q for a while lets hope i can do thisxx'
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I find some of the FB posts totally ridiculous but the following one is worrying & this person needs to get advice sooner rather than later.

'Well ladies iv been spending loads on q i owe 450 its getting out of controll..iv been in tears becouse im a shoppaholic iv been like this for years i had to turn to a friend hes gonna pay off my debt bless him...a leson learn not to order stuff i don't really need...sometimes its hard i have everything in my home...so now i have to sit on my hands or not watch q for a while lets hope i can do thisxx'
    No! I'm shopperholic. I can't read fb posts anymore but I hope her next sentence is going to be QVC (of herself) has closed her account.