Social Media - That was an eyeopener - Page 315




Page 315 of 330 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3294
  1. #3141
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Not the usual FB comments we normally refer to on here, but still Q relevant in a way.

    I've just watched Caroline Hirons latest 'empties' video, where she talks about hair products.
    Almost at the start of the video, she mentions a very famous person (not named) who launched their haircare range on Qvc......whilst wearing a wig.

    Who could this be ??
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  2. #3142
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    Well, there is Tova, she admits wearing wigs after cancer and did launch hair care back in the day.

    Next suspect is Lulu, who I do think it could well be.

    Had a quick look at the video. Lulu!
    Likes shopperholic , ERICS MUM liked this post
     

  3. #3143
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well, it wasn’t Philip Kingsley, bless him. He wasn’t well-endowed in that area.
    Likes shopperholic , donna255 liked this post
     

  4. #3144
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by China Girl View Post
    Not the usual FB comments we normally refer to on here, but still Q relevant in a way.

    I've just watched Caroline Hirons latest 'empties' video, where she talks about hair products.
    Almost at the start of the video, she mentions a very famous person (not named) who launched their haircare range on Qvc......whilst wearing a wig.

    Who could this be ??
    Liz Earle ? I can’t remember when she stopped appearing on Q.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  5. #3145
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Liz only appeared on QVC very rarely like once or twice a year for the last few years she was still contracted to work for them. Caroline did most of the shows and new launches think she launched the hair care range?
    Likes ERICS MUM , shopperholic liked this post
     

  6. #3146
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Well, there is Tova, she admits wearing wigs after cancer and did launch hair care back in the day.

    Next suspect is Lulu, who I do think it could well be.

    Had a quick look at the video. Lulu!

    That's shocking! Sooo naughty & shouldn't be allowed..It's like selling your own anti ageing skincare when you've had a facelift
    Likes ERICS MUM liked this post
     

  7. #3147
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Two different women complaining about getting Auto deliveries they have not ordered.

    Both Nails Inc and one also getting SBC. Both women swear they did not click or use the auto delivery option.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  8. #3148
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Two different women complaining about getting Auto deliveries they have not ordered.



    Both Nails Inc and one also getting SBC. Both women swear they did not click or use the auto delivery option.
    It’s a really easy mistake to make on the app though. I’ve nearly ordered AD a couple of times without realising.

  9. #3149
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    915
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I find some of the FB posts totally ridiculous but the following one is worrying & this person needs to get advice sooner rather than later.

    'Well ladies iv been spending loads on q i owe 450 its getting out of controll..iv been in tears becouse im a shoppaholic iv been like this for years i had to turn to a friend hes gonna pay off my debt bless him...a leson learn not to order stuff i don't really need...sometimes its hard i have everything in my home...so now i have to sit on my hands or not watch q for a while lets hope i can do thisxx'
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta , shopperholic liked this post
     

  10. #3150
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I find some of the FB posts totally ridiculous but the following one is worrying & this person needs to get advice sooner rather than later.

    'Well ladies iv been spending loads on q i owe 450 its getting out of controll..iv been in tears becouse im a shoppaholic iv been like this for years i had to turn to a friend hes gonna pay off my debt bless him...a leson learn not to order stuff i don't really need...sometimes its hard i have everything in my home...so now i have to sit on my hands or not watch q for a while lets hope i can do thisxx'
    No! I'm shopperholic. I can't read fb posts anymore but I hope her next sentence is going to be QVC (of herself) has closed her account.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •