Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What??? You mean you have seen in a local Tesco, Sainsbury, ASDA, Co.op, M&S, Aldi or Lidl customers shouting out in the store to defend them?:mysmilie_19:

Yes Donna, only last week a customer in Asda complained about a shop assistant using their phone to order and talking about her kids, the woman behind her shouted "how very dare you!! they're customers like us, if you don't like it shop somewhere else!!!!!"..............They didn't but whoa could you imagine, I wouldn't put it past a QVC diehard though. :mysmilie_17:

This is an interesting one from a man last night.

My wife thinks you have been having dental procedures on your high teeth is this truemail? As our dentist trimmed hers. ......

No one has any idea what he is talking about.:mysmilie_17:

Another man who pops up back again about the false advertising over a card sharpener thing. Saying you can be see the presenter switching sides. No idea what this product is but he has made the same comments loads of times.

I think I can interpret: he's talking about "eye" teeth i.e. canines so I suppose he's talking about Katy P.

Still a weird thing to post about but certainly not the weirdest!

I hereby claim a CSE grade 7 in Gibberish! :mysmilie_501:

I didn't twig about HIGH teeth being EYE teeth.

Reminds me of an ad I saw yesterday for "Chester draws".

I've been to Chester, but never saw any, not even in the lingerie shops.

Twigged it yet?

It's H-affectation in an attempt to sound posh, believing they're putting back in a dropped H or they've heard someone else say it like that.

I didn't twig about HIGH teeth being EYE teeth.

Reminds me of an ad I saw yesterday for "Chester draws".

I've been to Chester, but never saw any, not even in the lingerie shops.

Twigged it yet?

I feel a "Four Candles / Fork 'andles" sketch coming on!

I could say quite a lot about that wretched hairdryer as it's on (boring us to death) nearly every day ............ but I'm not on FB and so will keep my thoughts to myself. :mysmilie_50:

Just had a quick look on QVC FB and it looks like there's a problem with Green Season meat (shock!) the kitchen apparently is filthy after it was on the news, my only shock with that is why people are surprised, they know QVC is all about the dollar, so why would QVC bother checking up on Green Seasons hygiene.

As I said on here before Xmas and on the new Green Seasons thread. People giving their hampers from Russell Hume and not Green Seasons and who are Russell Hume?

Do we think the Sh*t will stick on QVC and their wonderful Green Seasons? Bring out the cool aid drinkers on mass.

No, still there you have to go down a good bit to find the posts. Angry Malcolm is having a field day with his gifs. :mysmilie_19: Read the one from two years back from the woman who found a dead fly frozen to her turkey!!!!!:mysmilie_847::mysmilie_847:

Oh, he also had a bitch slap at Chuntley and her putting on and taking off her glasses nonstop. Someone replied perhaps she only needs them for reading. Well then why does she do full shows wearing them?

'Well then why does she do full shows wearing them?' Good question, I think it's an affectation like most (all?) the things she does. She gives the impression that she wants to be full of fun & childlike instead she just appears childish.

Just had a quick look on QVC FB and it looks like there's a problem with Green Season meat (shock!) the kitchen apparently is filthy after it was on the news, my only shock with that is why people are surprised, they know QVC is all about the dollar, so why would QVC bother checking up on Green Seasons hygiene.
Had a look at the Green Seasons fiasco .I cannot say it surprises me.After all,if you order meat by post God only knows where it could be coming from.Q are replying to each question/complaint with a carefully worded 'statement'.I am wondering whether the s***will hit the fan big time?

Had a look at the Green Seasons fiasco .I cannot say it surprises me.After all,if you order meat by post God only knows where it could be coming from.Q are replying to each question/complaint with a carefully worded 'statement'.I am wondering whether the s***will hit the fan big time?

Well every year there are problems with orders of these hampers, not turning up or defrosted when they arrived. People promised right up to Xmas Eve that their order would be delivered. No, they were not!

The problem is so many who do not do Facebook might not even be aware that Russell Humes and Green Seasons are related. Unless QVC put up public notices on their site and even elsewhere. Other retailers who use this company are being named so far not seen anything about QVC.

Latest posts

Back