Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, our mate Sharon Harvey is back. Australian Body Care have a big ad on the Q page telling people to go read her review of the upcoming TSV.

We don't need to, eh? We know exactly what it will say and it's definitely not "I'll be giving this a miss". A pointless read.

Oh, our mate Sharon Harvey is back. Australian Body Care have a big ad on the Q page telling people to go read her review of the upcoming TSV.

Er.......noooooooo thanks, if it was a choice, I think I'd rather be sticking hot pins down my finger nails, much more interesting. Seems she's got her bezzies (Fibby Flints) demanding, rude, wagging finger type hard sell too, the cheeky bugger.

Have noticed in the past few weeks people asking about the promo code for new customers. Another one popped up last night. Someone replied to the query this week, they have had that on the webpage for years but never had a code. :mysmilie_3: Agree, can't even manage to remove it after all this time.

Thought she had well gone!
Still hanging onto the coattails of Selly Presenters! Blagging again.............:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

What about the woman who has had a run in with the Hermes courier who is now refusing to deliver to the address and has returned the last 14 parcels to sender!

I believe the lady lives in Spain and she has had a backlash for mentioning the couriers skin colour.

I'm sort of lost, is Hermes (not) delivering to Spain? She is being very economical with the truth as she implies the courier was rude to her son in a wheelchair because he was slow in answering the door!

Seems she can't live without her Q parcels!

She has edited her post so the courier's skin colour now gone.

Someone complaining about QVC taking money for an auto delivery which is awaiting stock. Another replied its ring fenced the money as they will ship on the 4th Sept. Long time to ring fence money especially when they don't even have the stock yet.

What about the woman who has had a run in with the Hermes courier who is now refusing to deliver to the address and has returned the last 14 parcels to sender!

If you're parcels aren't being delivered why on earth would you keep ordering?! I feel for the woman as she's clearly distressed by the situation but why did she think anything would be different with parcel 6? Or 9? Or 11?! She's only stressing herself out more and wasting money!

Also hurray for SH being back! How else would we get an unbiased professional review on an upcoming TSV?? Oh wait...

I'm sort of lost, is Hermes (not) delivering to Spain? She is being very economical with the truth as she implies the courier was rude to her son in a wheelchair because he was slow in answering the door!

Seems she can't live without her Q parcels!

I'm not sure but maybe she is Spanish and lives in Essex,:mysmilie_17:

Some one has just said she is actually in the Canaries and no it won't be Hermes delivering. She has now really p*ssed off a lot of people calling some you people! :mysmilie_17:

One pointing out there are two sides to every story, she said the courier was rude to her son in a wheelchair. But if she was abusive to the courier then the company could be refusing to deliver. That actually sounds about right, if the parcels are just sent straight back to QVC. Hermes couriers are paid pennies for every parcel they deliver I doubt the courier wants to lose their wages.

Hermes will always side with their couriers and will never take them off their round, so I'm afraid until the courier leaves, she won't be getting any parcels but judging by the sound of it, she'll keep ordering anyway hoping one parcel will slip through. :mysmilie_10: :mysmilie_17:

She should wait until this courier is on holiday and order every single thing she wants all at the same time.

Imagine the postage she is wasting and getting nothing!

I can be a bit pig headed myself but if I really wanted parcels by post I would approach the courier and try to make my peace.

However if her tone to fellow posters who didn't agree with her is anything to go by she deserves every darn thing she gets. Sounds like an unpleasant individual especially if it involved skin colour, she's lucky she isn't being taken up for it.

I can be a bit pig headed myself but if I really wanted parcels by post I would approach the courier and try to make my peace.

However if her tone to fellow posters who didn't agree with her is anything to go by she deserves every darn thing she gets. Sounds like an unpleasant individual especially if it involved skin colour, she's lucky she isn't being taken up for it.

The lady, Karly, has been asked whether the personal comment she made about the courier in her, now edited, Facebook post was mentioned to the courier or to Hermes as that might be the reason she is being boycotted. Karly asks 'What are you talking about'

'There's none so blind as those who will not see'

I was going to post, on Facebook that is, that she wants to be careful or else she'll be getting the letter! :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back