Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone has complained about a suggestion that a miniature Christmas tree could be used as a decoration in a car & pointed out that this is illegal. It was Michael Perry who said he'd have one for his car & Biagi, not to be eclipsed, talked about lorry drivers on the M1. A couple of weeks ago Ms Tayler said that a metre long lights set would be perfect for a child's bedroom, bike or baby teepee & now this. Are they all morons?

Michael Perry had to be taking the piss here......

Michael Perry had to be taking the piss here......

I found the clip, watched it & I don't think he was. However, if it was a throw away comment, sarcasm or tongue in cheek it shows how immature he is knowing that there are those who believe every word uttered by these jumped up tat peddlers.

I get the feeling Michael Perry doesn't take his stint at QVC very seriously as he has so many of his fingers in so many other pies. He should think what he's saying though. I've seen folk driving around with fairy lights and tiny trees on their dashboards (illegal or not) but the tree on QVC was huge in comparison.

CC

Simon Biagi calling boots sexy apparently isn’t acceptable.

Does this bother anyone else?!

It's perfectly acceptable to me but calling Simon Biagi sexy is completely unacceptable and whoever does it should be sent away to Devil's Island with Andi Peters for company (and he's not sexy either).

CC

No, but I can't cope with him bellowing at me so switch off as soon as I see him. Considering the smut that Ms Everton & Ms Huntley the Elder come out with 'sexy' is minor.

Simon Dairylee and the word “sexy” should never be uttered in the same sentence, it makes me want to throw up. No it doesn’t bother me but in this crazy world of PC, it’s one rule for retail, and another for QVC presenters, as always.

Someone has asked if it's normal to find a chicken bone in a Real Pie Company chicken pie, apparently she nearly choked on it. Joe x replied that there is a warning on the pies that they might contain bones. I wonder if she's the one who asked why her soup maker wasn't making hot soup & then came back with the comment that she had been using water that wasn't hot enough. Doh.

Someone has asked if it's normal to find a chicken bone in a Real Pie Company chicken pie, apparently she nearly choked on it. Joe x replied that there is a warning on the pies that they might contain bones. I wonder if she's the one who asked why her soup maker wasn't making hot soup & then came back with the comment that she had been using water that wasn't hot enough. Doh.

I am often amazed at the questions that come up on social media.

Someone found a false nail in a ceramic pot. A Stan is saying it was an accident.:mysmilie_19: Apposed to someone putting in on purpose

Another ranting about people thanking QVC over the postage refund.

Loads of complaints about the Korres TSV selling out others saying the brand is cheap on loads of other places.

Someone found a false nail in a ceramic pot. A Stan is saying it was an accident.:mysmilie_19: Apposed to someone putting in on purpose

Loads of complaints about the Korres TSV selling out others saying the brand is cheap on loads of other places.

Hands up who thinks the false nail was a deliberate sabotage......

Also, why are these people complaining that Korres sold out? It's clearly their own fault for buying it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am often amazed at the stupidity of a lot of people these days (and quite a few are on social media).

It's funny and apt, a young man on a video I watched yesterday on YouTube quoted the following (attributed to Abraham Lincoln) : "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Someone isn't happy about the following & has even added photographs of the faults:
'Members beware! I read a post on another group about a member sending a faulty return back to Qvc and the warehouse stated the item wasn’t faulty and she didn’t get her p&p back, it’s happened to me today with a Lola rose necklace well ladies how could they miss this I’m absolutely raging and I’m buying no more off Qvc Ive had it with them now this is the final straw'.

Someone isn't happy about the following & has even added photographs of the faults:
'Members beware! I read a post on another group about a member sending a faulty return back to Qvc and the warehouse stated the item wasn’t faulty and she didn’t get her p&p back, it’s happened to me today with a Lola rose necklace well ladies how could they miss this I’m absolutely raging and I’m buying no more off Qvc Ive had it with them now this is the final straw'.

'Well ladies' !!! :mysmilie_19:

Holy ****! There is a woman gushing her love of Q with every other word a string of emojis.

Obviously not shopping with the same Q as most of the preceding posters.

Holy ****! There is a woman gushing her love of Q with every other word a string of emojis.

Obviously not shopping with the same Q as most of the preceding posters.

She’s probably got a spare room full to overflowing with bags and parcels from QVC - all unopened. And I bet she’s given every purchase a glowing review.

She's a Stan of mega proportions. I've received excellent service from many companies, big & small, & never once thought that I was talking to aliens so I found the following words bizarre to say the least:
'...they are so lovely... so normal, like the rest of us ...'
What a saddo.

Latest posts

Back