Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ha Ha!!!! On the thread about if BB was coming back, someone had a major dig about BCC. Said, gone like BCC after staff abused it!:mysmilie_59: Someone remembers DF bidding and winning.:mysmilie_19:

I'm just waiting to see which QVC presenter will be the new Ellis Ward and confess to wetting themself!!! Or worse :mysmilie_11:

Lordy! I think I remember that! Whatever happened to Ellis? I liked her on IW, she never shouted - unlike all the others.

As for periods, CH is definitely still young enough to have them, but you can take the mini pill and they are gone forever :mysmilie_59: (assuming you want them to be gone of course).

CC

Lordy! I think I remember that! Whatever happened to Ellis? I liked her on IW, she never shouted - unlike all the others.

As for periods, CH is definitely still young enough to have them, but you can take the mini pill and they are gone forever :mysmilie_59: (assuming you want them to be gone of course).

CC

Ellis was very "marmite". I used to like watching her though... as well as Loen and Debbie Shore. They were the only ones that didn't do my head in.

Unless you are doing a medical confessional tv show on "normal TV", or selling sanitary products or incontinence aids, bodily functions really have no justifiable place on Selly Telly in my opinion.

I think someone should start asking when Debbie Greenwood/Paul Lavers/Julian Ballantyne will be back on air on QVC's facebook page. That might well be entertaining. :mysmilie_17:
Or when is "In the Salon with Alison" coming back? :mysmilie_12:
Or when is the wonderful "Back to You" with Debbie Flint returning to our screens - that one might be a bit dangerous as they may actually consider doing it!!!

It's a shame a number of old favourites are no longer on QVC, and it's particularly annoying when they are brands that are hard to get elsewhere... But generally there will be new things that will interest some, either on QVC or elsewhere. What's becoming blindingly obvious is that the entertainment factor of having QVC on in the background has long gone. That's why this forum is so invaluable - you can check things out without being shrieked at by your telly :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

Had a look on Steven Corfield's Twitter page, they are still worshipping him and someone has dared to tweet that they don't want him back on Q. His fans have gone into overdrive praising him and telling him how amazing and wonderful he is.

Had a look on Steven Corfield's Twitter page, they are still worshipping him and someone has dared to tweet that they don't want him back on Q. His fans have gone into overdrive praising him and telling him how amazing and wonderful he is.

Some people just need to let it go. He has burnt his candles behind him:mysmilie_19: Don't know why people cannot get their heads round its Yankee Candles who employed him and decided to end his contract at QVC?

Being woken up a bit too early, I have been reading all that, thanks loveheart. I followed it to the offending page and see that after Chuntley leapt in to reprimand him, he has replied that she should stop slagging off the DHS and saying things are kicked around the floor. So well done for that if nothing else!

Being woken up a bit too early, I have been reading all that, thanks loveheart. I followed it to the offending page and see that after Chuntley leapt in to reprimand him, he has replied that she should stop slagging off the DHS and saying things are kicked around the floor. So well done for that if nothing else!

You would think the man was latter day saint not a selly telly presenter.

Some people just need to let it go. He has burnt his candles behind him:mysmilie_19: Don't know why people cannot get their heads round its Yankee Candles who employed him and decided to end his contract at QVC?

Some people labour under the delusion that QVC are omnipotent. Any brand that cares how it comes across will be selective in who they choose as their mouthpiece on TV. Stephen was badly let down by his partner and then his own (none) reaction to his partner's behaviour. It wouldn't have mattered years ago, but in the age of social media and always-on culture, you cannot backslide on unacceptable language and vicious attacks without consequence.

Well he is part of the DHS. Owning and running a shop!:mysmilie_19:

Oh dear, someone has posted that a close up showed JR had a hairy chest!

At first glance, you could be forgiven for thinking she has hairs on her chest. In actual fact, it's her wrinkles or 'crepe-y' (sp?) skin on show. (Possibly made worse by shimmery bronzer.)

Video here: http://www.qvcuk.com/Butler-&-Wilson-Skeleton-Crystal-Beads-42cm-Necklace.product.312918.html

I do think it was a bit cruel to post that comment on social media though :mysmilie_514:

Lots of comments about how, during the Alexa demos, their own Echo answered the question. Now as someone who leaps up when a text or email beep goes off, that would totally creep me out.

Julia Tweeted at Alan Shearer a while back saying that she found him irritating on Match of the Day. That was a bit unkind in my opinion although I don't imagine he gives a toss what she thinks of him.

Julia Tweeted at Alan Shearer a while back saying that she found him irritating on Match of the Day. That was a bit unkind in my opinion although I don't imagine he gives a toss what she thinks of him.

Really how strange wonder if he had been commenting on CP in a negative way?

Latest posts

Back