Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Page 198 of 270 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2696
    Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Loads of questions about Carla's top, which QVC had to admit is her own and not from them.

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    And Where is Birkenstocks?(TVS no less), has come back.
    Likes Toril , shopperholic liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    And Where is Birkenstocks?(TVS no less), has come back.
    I see Diane Gilman jeans had a bit of a run there.
    Likes shopperholic , donna255 liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

So what has happened to the "Quncovered" Facebook group?
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Targaryen View Post
    So what has happened to the "Quncovered" Facebook group?
    I was wondering that, why did it get shut down eh? I had heard previously that there was a lot of argy bargy on the page...but entirely secondhand info.
    Likes Targaryen liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I think it had quite a few issues. To close a whole group is quite dramatic though.
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I was a member. It was there Monday, then Tuesday I got texts from Jabba asking and I looked and it was gone.

There was loads of upcoming TSV details etc but then offers in mags etc and other high street stores.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Half the time it`s the admin from these groups who get too dictatorial and too precious about QVC. If you were sitting with a group of friends you`d chat about lots of things and not just stick to one subject and afterall it is supposed to be called "social " media. There`s nothing very sociable about people telling you what you can or can`t chat about, especially if it`s all shopping related.
    Childish, power mad, pathetic, obsessive and simply no need for it. I`m surprised it lasted as long as it did and let`s face it, it`s hardly the end of the World.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I was a member too. There one day gone the next with no notification it was closing. How professional. It was Vienna I agree, far too dictatorial. I think the self destruction of it was only a matter of time.
    Likes AndiK liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    I was wondering that, why did it get shut down eh? I had heard previously that there was a lot of argy bargy on the page...but entirely secondhand info.
    Oh good grief! You'd think it was the FBI discussing their next move wouldn't you as opposed to when's the next Kim & Co or Tarte TSV.
    Likes Nora , lynnonthelake , Tarketta , AndiK liked this post

•    Advertisment