Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They didn't an advent calender last year. That is why they where all foaming at the mouth on its release.

Its still going on Q page.

Oh and the followers are rising up over the endless Dyson hairdryer. Seems there should have been a Bobbi Brown hour last night which fact was a whole hour of the hairdryer. They show the hairdryer more than they do the TSV of the day.

Guessing that maybe 'Buyer x' from purchasing has a dodgy zero button on his keyboard and instead of ordering 200 got 20,000.....

QUOTE=donna255;910256]They didn't an advent calender last year. That is why they where all foaming at the mouth on its release.

Its still going on Q page.

Oh and the followers are rising up over the endless Dyson hairdryer. Seems there should have been a Bobbi Brown hour last night which fact was a whole hour of the hairdryer. They show the hairdryer more than they do the TSV of the day.[/QUOTE]

Well everyone ,On November 20th the whole fiasco will be repeated.The next job lot of boxes will be released.No doubt there will not be enough and no doubt there will have been a Dyson hairdryer shown around that time.The FB page will be awash with unhappy shoppers.I will be observing with interest as $#!t hits the fan.
:mysmilie_8:

I don't know how long ago, but someone has posted a pic of an Amanda Holden mug which the website says is dishwasher safe which has been completely ruined in her dishwasher! I don't have a dishwasher (just me and a mop!) so I was actually surprised to see it could make a mug turn black. The comments say nothing with a gold rim can go in a dishwasher. I knew it applied to metals in microwaves but not to dishwashers.

I don't know how long ago, but someone has posted a pic of an Amanda Holden mug which the website says is dishwasher safe which has been completely ruined in her dishwasher! I don't have a dishwasher (just me and a mop!) so I was actually surprised to see it could make a mug turn black. The comments say nothing with a gold rim can go in a dishwasher. I knew it applied to metals in microwaves but not to dishwashers.

I saw that too and from what i could see, that wasn't so much a dishwasher issue as the fact the gold rims hadn't been fired but had been presumably coated on afterwards (much cheaper products involved I guess) so the heat and pressure from the water had actually lifted it up in places and moved it around. Soooooo shoddy and cheap!

Certainly any kind of properly applied metal rims do eventually fade in a dishwasher but they stay in place!!!!!

Tiligate rumbles on. Seems that lots who received the Tili calendar when it was first sold are now receiving a second set of products in case some were missing from the first set. You couldn't make it up. A few people had some items missing but most had a full set to start with

Awful woman - can’t tell if she’s flirting with Miceal or just p$ssed. She did say that a pair of her earrings at £21 is better value than Thornton’s chocolates. I think a better comparison would be Hotel Chocolat.

I didn't even channel hop, can't stand her. The bits I've seen of her in the past though was with her knockers hanging out, she always looks high to me like she's been on the wacky backy. I think she's from a group of vain, self important woman (think Chuntley) who think every single man is attracted to them, why wouldn't they be? Well as for Me Hall, I can think of one major reason why he wouldn't be.

The groupies are wetting their knickers because Will, Givusajob has mentioned in a post that there will be a leaving do after the show and they are all worked up thinking who it might be.

Certainly not WG as he wouldn't get a job anywhere else doing nothing much, so my money is on some behind the scenes minion.

If it was Chuntley I would run out and buy a lottery ticket as my luck is well in!

Bet its someone behind the scene we don't know.

On another note, it seems the infamous Tili calender relaunch. Well, some had up to 11 items missing! I mean really? One or two perhaps but 11. So they have decided to send out to everyone who bought one!

So they are not going to do anything to improve the Beauty Bash, just cancel it all together. Shame, I went when they sold tickets.

So they are not going to do anything to improve the Beauty Bash, just cancel it all together. Shame, I went when they sold tickets.

They came out with a load of rubbish about looking at ways to improve the experience if I remember correctly. It looks like they couldn't manage that in a year.

Latest posts

Back