Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruth seems to have managed to get hold of some of the classier stuff QVC sell: Helene Berman coats and jackets,Peter Keiser shoes, and selectively picks out the less lairy stuff from across many of the other ranges. The vast majority of the items which are presented in the shows (I think we are on to her third "series") are eminently wearable, and I believe you could create a capsule wardrobe from what has been presented in the various weeks, as everything seems to go quite well. It manages to be everything Kathy Tayler's "fashion" hour on a Wednesday morning aspired to be and epically failed at. It's actually a breath of fresh air not to see one of those flipping stylists on air talking a load of nonsense while looking like they got dressed in the dark.

Having said that, I expect at some point there will be some polyester horrors on display just to prove me wrong!!

I like that Ruth isn't a skinny minny. She shows that you can look good when wearing the appropriate dress size for your actual figure not the figure you used to have. Some QVC presenters could take note. She does wear shapewear when she's wearing the dresses, I discerned from a comment she made either last week or the previous week.

Off home now so I am in good time to watch this week's show.

Ruth seems to have managed to get hold of some of the classier stuff QVC sell: Helene Berman coats and jackets,Peter Keiser shoes, and selectively picks out the less lairy stuff from across many of the other ranges. The vast majority of the items which are presented in the shows (I think we are on to her third "series") are eminently wearable, and I believe you could create a capsule wardrobe from what has been presented in the various weeks, as everything seems to go quite well. It manages to be everything Kathy Tayler's "fashion" hour on a Wednesday morning aspired to be and epically failed at. It's actually a breath of fresh air not to see one of those flipping stylists on air talking a load of nonsense while looking like they got dressed in the dark.

Having said that, I expect at some point there will be some polyester horrors on display just to prove me wrong!!

I like that Ruth isn't a skinny minny. She shows that you can look good when wearing the appropriate dress size for your actual figure not the figure you used to have. Some QVC presenters could take note. She does wear shapewear when she's wearing the dresses, I discerned from a comment she made either last week or the previous week.

Off home now so I am in good time to watch this week's show.

Senior moment :doh: obviously, not tonight's show!

So someone asking about a NIOD TSV coming up. Not at the moment. Others have replied that the last one on AD is 2000 short to fulfil the order!!! Holy Crap!!! That is a lot of orders short.

Now that they have all got over the Dyson hairdryer will they start on the electric cars? I see Dyson intend to have them by 2020 so if they start pretty pleasing now .. you just never know.

Now that they have all got over the Dyson hairdryer will they start on the electric cars? I see Dyson intend to have them by 2020 so if they start pretty pleasing now .. you just never know.

I heard about this today - judging by the price of electric cars from other manufacturers, I dread to think what Dyson will charge, with their hairdryer at 10 times the average. Oh god, if they have the cars on QVC, think of the demands on Facebook for Easy Pays!

I heard about this today - judging by the price of electric cars from other manufacturers, I dread to think what Dyson will charge, with their hairdryer at 10 times the average. Oh god, if they have the cars on QVC, think of the demands on Facebook for Easy Pays!

I expect the presenters will all LOVE and own one of every colour.No doubt they will tell us to buy a few and send back the one we don't want.As for Christmas and gifting. ...........

I expect the presenters will all LOVE and own one of every colour.No doubt they will tell us to buy a few and send back the one we don't want.As for Christmas and gifting. ...........

Wouldn't fit in my gift drawer and our lollipop lady doesn't drive.

Just think of the upselling they will be able to do.

Multi adapter to allow you to charge your (out of date) iPhone and Dyson car together.

Any purple and silver accessories to go with the car -lighted eyebrow tweezers attached to RV mirror for use at traffic ights

Free handheld car vac?

Any more?

A few good ones today.

The letter

A hairdresser saying the Dyson advert is a conn

A gent giving all his personal details for the Arsebook team to give him his membership number

A regular (gents name but that could be just an online name) showing a special cabinet with MB products - more than the store in Belfast !

Oh dear!

A few good ones today.

The letter

A hairdresser saying the Dyson advert is a conn

A gent giving all his personal details for the Arsebook team to give him his membership number

A regular (gents name but that could be just an online name) showing a special cabinet with MB products - more than the store in Belfast !

Oh dear!

Have you seen the pic the OP posted of the 'new' Tarte palette she received - appalling!!!!!

They closed her account!!!!! Now she has to write a letter to the finance department and appeal!

Seriously how ****** stupid are QVC. So you send stuff back as its wrong,damaged and or not the correct sizing but you have to write and beg them to let you shop with them again. Woman have more pride! I'd be writing and telling them to f*cking stick their company.

They closed her account!!!!! Now she has to write a letter to the finance department and appeal!

Seriously how ****** stupid are QVC. So you send stuff back as its wrong,damaged and or not the correct sizing but you have to write and beg them to let you shop with them again. Woman have more pride! I'd be writing and telling them to f*cking stick their company.

If they'd ever have sent me "the letter" I'd have to told them a lot more than that. :mysmilie_17: Absolutely unbelievable, QVC are the only retailer on this planet that would penalise you for them sending you out used/faulty/broken items making themselves the victim, honestly you couldn't make it up. :mysmilie_15:

Another cracker.

Nails Inc Dirty Unicorn Duo, advanced orders and QVC saying customers would get before it hit the shops. Well its been pointed out that whilst QVC customers are waiting for theirs, its been in the shops two weeks!! Oh and it was stated they cost £15 each if bought from Nails Inc when they are actually £11 per bottle!

Another cracker.

Nails Inc Dirty Unicorn Duo, advanced orders and QVC saying customers would get before it hit the shops. Well its been pointed out that whilst QVC customers are waiting for theirs, its been in the shops two weeks!! Oh and it was stated they cost £15 each if bought from Nails Inc when they are actually £11 per bottle!

It always baffles me why people are so bothered about getting things like nail polish before they are available in the shops. I mean, who is going to notice that you're wearing a polish nobody else can get for a week or two?! Another QVC sales hype which sadly people fall for. And now QVC have failed anyway! Congratulations all round.

Latest posts

Back