Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces
    UK Launch of Moppy by Polti

Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Moppy by Polti a brand new cleaning system designed to make your cleaning life easier. Making its UK debut live on Ideal World TV at 10pm on Thursday 22nd June, Moppy will launch for the exclusive price of 99.99 (usual price 129.99) to celebrate its arrival!

With its double clean function as a dust sweeper and also as a hygienic cleaner, Moppy removes dirt and bacteria from all surfaces including floors and vertical surfaces too. Using the hot steam charged cloths, which are easy to remove and wash, Moppy is 99.9% effective at removing 4 main types of bacteria, including E.Coli due to the unique material of the microfiber cloths - making your cleaning routine thorough and quick too.

Lightweight and portable, this cordless floor cleaner has extra manoeuvrability with its 360 degree rotation. Combined with its flat and flexible shape and head, Moppy can reach virtually anywhere! And its ready in ten seconds too for a speedy clean when you need it most.

Read More

Page 161 of 200 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
    Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1997
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
      There is a bit of a spat on at the moment because someone moaning because JF was presenting a show she was interested in. Poster was torn to shreds until someone told them they acted like a cult.
      There appears to be some people on QVC's facebook page who delight in telling others what they can and can't say. The woman in question just stated an opinion, and she gets jumped on over it. There really are some strange people in the world of facebook.

› See More: Social Media - That was an eyeopener

Post Thanks / Like

There is a bit of a spat on at the moment because someone moaning because JF was presenting a show she was interested in. Poster was torn to shreds until someone told them they acted like a cult.
      Oh, was this someone a former guest presenter's partner?

(Sorry, I can't let it go.)
      Likes shopperholic , loveheart liked this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

QVC should accept positive and negative feedback because if people stop watching or stop buying because of certain presenters, then it should be important to them to know why. I read their facebook page and often see the same few diehards who misconstrue negative feedback as being something nasty and then wade in to defend Q and bully whoever commented. I agree sometimes people can voice their negativity in a not too subtle way but when the same issues are being raised time and time again ie presenters over talking guests or selling their book, retreats or rambling on too much about their personal lives and therefore not allowing enough time for information/guest input on the products.
      Of course Q`s social media team always say they`ll pass on the comments but nothing ever changes. The diehards defend to the death and I think more and more people just don`t bother posting anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

What is it with woman who posts photos of YC every bleeding hour?

I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

6.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

What is it with woman who posts photos of YC every bleeding hour?
      The same woman who a few months ago vowed on more than one occasion she would never buy YC again because the January TSV candles smoked so much - full of sh*t

8.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
      The same woman who a few months ago vowed on more than one occasion she would never buy YC again because the January TSV candles smoked so much - full of sh*t
      I'd forgotten that! She seems to blow very hot and cold, one minute a cult leader and next the customer from hell.

10.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

God love the deluded woman who thinks that Q will contact her if a LG OTO becomes available as she missed it.

12.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
      Oh, was this someone a former guest presenter's partner?

(Sorry, I can't let it go.)
      I've just had a look, there's a woman on there that must think if she sticks up for QVC enough she'll join the freebie club, the daft bugger.
      Likes Glittergirl, AndiK , loveheart liked this post

14.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
      There appears to be some people on QVC's facebook page who delight in telling others what they can and can't say. The woman in question just stated an opinion, and she gets jumped on over it. There really are some strange people in the world of facebook.
      That's why FB never has or will appeal to me, but I do like to peek now and again at QVCs page because it does make me giggle that the defenders of the shopping channel haven't really figured out yet that's it's just exactly that.......a shopping channel. QVC are just like any other retailer, except more expensive with crap service
      Likes AndiK , loveheart , Anna liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

What about the woman who got a 10 quid voucher with her first order and when she went to use it it is out of date and wanted them to honour it. Surprised that there wasn't a deluge of people telling her she was bloody lucky getting one in the first place!