Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is terrible - if it is indeed as he says....Re the wife thing - he & wife could be divorced - & yet they still took payment & yet that's after his return....WTAF???

I forgot the Stan definition -aren't Stan's misery gut's people, or are they kill joy's?

The most extreme type of fan. From Eminem song Stan

Holy &&&&, 3000 fairy lights across a ceiling! I don’t like Christmas but feel the need to play the game and do a nice job of decorating but now I’ll have to review my 2019’s offerings.

A number of people saying QVC putting up prices on items to cover the special £1.95 postage this month. A few examples being pointed out, something was £31.95 and now up to £35.

Also over the past week, quite a few asking when Laura Geller BnB will be back in stock and QVC cannot give an answer. Now LG went bankrupt earlier in the year and taken over, wonder if this is a result of that?

A number of people saying QVC putting up prices on items to cover the special £1.95 postage this month. A few examples being pointed out, something was £31.95 and now up to £35.

Also over the past week, quite a few asking when Laura Geller BnB will be back in stock and QVC cannot give an answer. Now LG went bankrupt earlier in the year and taken over, wonder if this is a result of that?

LG is being pulled from all stockists expect Q

Oh, the world is safe and we will have a summer.

Someone asking about Birkenstocks and where are they? Went told QVC stopped selling years ago they said QVC should start selling them again. Another poster pointed them to Amazon who still sells and have sales.

Oh, the world is safe and we will have a summer.

Someone asking about Birkenstocks and where are they? Went told QVC stopped selling years ago they said QVC should start selling them again. Another poster pointed them to Amazon who still sells and have sales.

Ooh boy, there really are some people who just don't like reality!

Oops another person has received The Letter

Do they still have the small print which clearly explains what you can and can't do with returns and usage of the 30 day money back guarantee?

I never remember reading it... anyone else?

Happily the only reason they would send me a letter these days would be for a "when are you going to buy something", as I'm doing pretty well so far this year...:mysmilie_50:

And who can blame them?

It's no longer interesting to watch, and too many presenters have become strident and rude.

When will Q cotton on that these brand ambassadors stylist or whatever title they care to add to their name at the bottom of the screen at the start of the show add little credibility.
Not when previously the brand has clearly been represented by an owner, designer, member of the company or someone clearly chosen by the brand and these persons only appear for this brand.
This large new selection of guests that appear for multiple different shows churning out the same stock phases, add very little and it’s evident they have just turned up for a shift like a presenter to flog the products in the show.

When will Q cotton on that these brand ambassadors stylist or whatever title they care to add to their name at the bottom of the screen at the start of the show add little credibility.
Not when previously the brand has clearly been represented by an owner, designer, member of the company or someone clearly chosen by the brand and these persons only appear for this brand.
This large new selection of guests that appear for multiple different shows churning out the same stock phases, add very little and it’s evident they have just turned up for a shift like a presenter to flog the products in the show.

Two days ago I succumbed & bought a dress. It wasn't in the sale but the price was good & I've already got one in black & one in blue & love both. Queen Julia resembled her old self - gave out all the measurements, was clear about the colours & asked a new model how tall she was (5'5") pointing out that this showed how those shorter than the usual models would look. She also said that this was a MIDI length dress. I assume the stylist heard all of this, however, she obviously didn't listen because when she saw the price she started gushing about wearing a maxi, she was corrected, quite gently I thought. Julia didn't need any help from the her, just as well because she was useless.

Some of the so-called guest presenters make me think of the old style quiz shows.

The main presenter doing all the chatting etc and female assistant who was just there to smile at the cameras. The guest presenter is, of course, the one just there to smile at the camera.

If I'm asked I write a review about a purchase or customer service & have written many for the Q. I also look at those already posted if I'm having a dither & I've never got used to the number of people who always write 'returned' at the end of their comments. They must purchase a vast amount of stuff to still have their accounts.

Shaking my head at QVC super fan as she calls herself AKA sycophant, asking about and wanting to buy QVC mugs like the presenters use on air. Of course JoeX will put forward their suggestion and other people saying they want one too lol.

Latest posts

Back