Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I hope the lady on Q`s facebook page was joking when asking for suggestions on what to buy the crew of 6 who empty her bins and also the guy who empties her septic tank? If not then she needs help.
Of course Liamx from Q`s facebook team told her it was a wonderful idea and signposted her to foodie gifts and suggested biscuits to which she thanked him for the link and said she would go have a look.
Now come on, own up, was it someone off here or is there really a lady called Pat who buys QVC gifts for her binmen and septic tank emptier ?

Just what you'd want after emptying a septic tank - a 'foodie gift'...

:mysmilie_507:
Well I hope the lady on Q`s facebook page was joking when asking for suggestions on what to buy the crew of 6 who empty her bins and also the guy who empties her septic tank? If not then she needs help.
Of course Liamx from Q`s facebook team told her it was a wonderful idea and signposted her to foodie gifts and suggested biscuits to which she thanked him for the link and said she would go have a look.
Now come on, own up, was it someone off here or is there really a lady called Pat who buys QVC gifts for her binmen and septic tank emptier ?

Personally,I think this person is either a p*** taker or in need of help.Liamx's
suggestion of Churchill's biscuits in the house / shop tin for the binmen was ridiculous. Ha ha who would have the empty tin?I prefer to simply wish my septic tank person or refuse crew a Happy Christmas . Just about everything bought as gifts for family and friends can be found cheaper elsewhere than on Q.Perhaps this Pat has more money than sense or else enjoys winding up poor old Liam x and his friends.:mysmilie_507:

Last edited:

What's wrong with a bottle of plonk! Supermarkets do fantastic deals at this time, stock up and save a few quid! :mysmilie_59:

One woman complaining about one of the models having facial piecing and said it made her feel ill. She suffers from some condition and she cannot see anyone with these. Never heard of this before.

One woman complaining about one of the models having facial piecing and said it made her feel ill. She suffers from some condition and she cannot see anyone with these. Never heard of this before.

There are a number of different phobias, which you could put under the umbrella of jewellery phobia: kosmemophobia.

Thing is, you have to deal with it yourself not expect the rest of the world to deal with it for you when you have a phobia.

So while I can sympathise as many phobias are debilitating and make everyday life full of hazards, I wouldn't accommodate my life to it.

Oh heck someone has asked on Qs facebook page can they do more hi/low tops and one of the social media team have said they`ll pass the request onto their buyers. I`m just waiting for someone else asking can they do more sharkbite hems, more cold shoulder and more stretchy polyester. Where have these people been for the past few years whilst Q have inundated us with hi/lows ?

Oh heck someone has asked on Qs facebook page can they do more hi/low tops and one of the social media team have said they`ll pass the request onto their buyers. I`m just waiting for someone else asking can they do more sharkbite hems, more cold shoulder and more stretchy polyester. Where have these people been for the past few years whilst Q have inundated us with hi/lows ?

Maybe they have been doing their own "stretch" courtesy of HMP. ??

Which enterprising soul fancies asking if they will have 'loon trousers, breeches, bustles, crinoline undergarments and other throwbacks to times better forgotten?

The more I hear about Q's FB page, the more I think it is a total p***take. It's even further beyond parody than Q itself, and that's saying something.

I notice Ali Young has got her own website now. All the photos on it have been nicely photo shopped with not a wrinkle, eye bag, phosphorous highlighter to be seen. Of course she`s telling everybody what an expert she is too.
https://alisonyoungbeauty.com/

Two important things today.

Is there a Beauty Bash next year? Pass the drink.

Now this one is very interesting. Someone asking about Benefit Grimme Brow, the company are doing a recall of this product. It was in the last TSV and she wants quite rightly know what QVC are doing about it? So far the silence is deafening.

I have put the link from Benefit on its own thread about the recall.

Few posts about Philosophy and L'Occitane selling in China and no longer cruelty free. A woman keeps putting up links to Welda which she sells and is cruelty free. So far QVC haven't spotted it:mysmilie_17: Too busy ducking the complaints about multi ordering and postage, stuff still in process days later, oh and not forgetting the Benefit Grimme Brow outrage. The latter so far is phone customer service for more details.

Oh God they`ve now got Debbie Flint singing Mama Mia on Q`s facebook page. That`s all we need to see on a Sunday morning.

Oh God they`ve now got Debbie Flint singing Mama Mia on Q`s facebook page. That`s all we need to see on a Sunday morning.

Saw the video of Flinty(author ,presenter,b&b owner )singing with the 'expert' with the karaoke machine.My God all pub singers beware this Gal means business.I haven't got perfect pitch but there were some (many)bum notes being presented there.Then whilst switching around channels later there was Micheal giving his performance.Holy ****.Of course all of the FB fans think they are wonderful,amazing etc(a few ,more enlightened people don't). Wonder who will assail our ears next?They should sell ear plugs(on easy pay of course)

Latest posts

Back