Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pat is asking if Dale or perhaps Chloe would be available as her son is going to Canada and needs a comedy act.

And continuing the QVC France and the woman €300 refund. Rebecca gives her a number to phone to speak to them, seems this was the number the woman had been phoning for weeks.
Hi Rebecca, I have cal
led them numerous times for weeks and this morning they laughed at me when I asked for my refund, they do not answer emails, try them and see! is there anything you can do to help me?

So this was her reply to Rebecca!

Pat is asking if Dale or perhaps Chloe would be available as her son is going to Canada and needs a comedy act.

And continuing the QVC France and the woman €300 refund. Rebecca gives her a number to phone to speak to them, seems this was the number the woman had been phoning for weeks.
Hi Rebecca, I have cal
led them numerous times for weeks and this morning they laughed at me when I asked for my refund, they do not answer emails, try them and see! is there anything you can do to help me?

Is that 'Rebecca x' ? ��

Hi Rebecca, I have cal

Has no-one told woman to contact her bank or credit card company?

Last edited:
Okay, people, we can relax, the earth will turn for another year.

Yes, someone asked the infamous "Do QVC not sell Birkenstocks now?":mysmilie_17:

Hasn’t said person not seen the EVA Skechers copies they have been flogging to death :mysmilie_11:

This has just been posted: 'omg ive heard it all now lol im watching denim & co show and i cant believe julia is a size 10/12 in them stretch jeans 🤣 no way' :mysmilie_19:

I’ve seen Julia Roberts on air in some sights, her belly is big (nothing wrong with that) but wearing knickers too tight were you can see the muffins tops hanging over the elastic under your already too tight dress (vpl) because you refuse to wear the right size, there’s something definitely wrong in that. Just goes to show you though, Vicella Vita definitely don’t work.

I’ve seen Julia Roberts on air in some sights, her belly is big (nothing wrong with that) but wearing knickers too tight were you can see the muffins tops hanging over the elastic under your already too tight dress (vpl) because you refuse to wear the right size, there’s something definitely wrong in that. Just goes to show you though, Vicella Vita definitely don’t work.

Shame that she lets herself down at times. This morning she was wearing a bright blue top and she looked lovely, the shade really suited her. She was behind the "desk" so I couldn't see any signs of a muffin top.

She is like the rest of us- good days/not so good days but if you insist in wearing something several sizes too small then you are never going to look your best.

It’s not as if she hasn’t the income or even the availability of Q offerings (some of them would be okish if you were getting them for free) to get the correct size.

Tummy not withstanding, how she could get those chesticles into a small defies belief.

Let’s hope she sees sense when it comes to the wedding dress.

Julia is on the very expensive jean show looking much better. Those jeans are a bit wrinkled though for a price tag of over £100.

CC

Julia is on the very expensive jean show looking much better. Those jeans are a bit wrinkled though for a price tag of over £100.

CC

I had a look & agree that she looks better than she did yesterday. I then heard Ashling McCloy make the sweeping statement that the bootcut is back, after being HUGE in the 90s apparently it disappeared but it's now setting twitter alight & has been written about in The Wall Street Journal. Obviously nobody told M&S or Sainsburys that this style disappeared on NYE 1999 because they've been stocking them, & I've been buying them, for the last 18 years.

Complication at the start when Ashling said go down a size and Julia said well I’ve gone down two sizes!!
But I would like to point out no way I’m I a size eight. Turns out the label in the jeans was the USA sizing 8.
To think all the time before the show she’d been thinking I’ve got in the size 8

Imogen summed it up brilliantly in the Joules hour when she was talking about what size to go for in a 100% cotton top.
Referencing if your a QVCUK shopper and normally buy the model stretchy type fabric you may want to go up in sizing.

Latest posts

Back