Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pat started the thread about the hairdryer

I just went and had a look (I usually only rely on this thread to inform myself of the madness that's going on over there). I see a couple of hours ago Liamx removed what I assume were all the more "interesting" posts (ie about st.com).

"QVC UK Hi All, just to advise we've removed some comments from this thread as they went against our house rules. Thanks - Liam x"

What a spoilsportx!

And Green Seasons continues. A woman phoned and told order will arrive by 5 pm now told after phoning again 7 pm. If it doesn't she has to phone for a refund. Asking if she is the minority having a problem? Another has said QVC tracking is basically rubbish

Also the woman who didn’t bother ordering in the evening and in the morning was disgusted to find it was no longer on EP.

At some time in our lives we will buy at full price today and see it in a sale tomorrow which is very annoying but a fact of life, she at least is paying the same price only all up front.

Also the woman who didn’t bother ordering in the evening and in the morning was disgusted to find it was no longer on EP.

At some time in our lives we will buy at full price today and see it in a sale tomorrow which is very annoying but a fact of life, she at least is paying the same price only all up front.

She said she got it sorted after being told to phone CS. Yet I remember others complaining about items coming off EP very quickly and getting tough luck from CS

I’ve lost the plot on the YC thread but am amazed that 2 gents should be so worked up over smelly wax. Ofcourse they might not be gents just a nom de plume.

I’ve lost the plot on the YC thread but am amazed that 2 gents should be so worked up over smelly wax. Ofcourse they might not be gents just a nom de plume.

I got confused in that one. Was the point that all UK fragrances bought from places other than Q are strong, as they are made in the UK, whereas UK fragrances bought from Q are weak as they are made in the USA? That seems very odd to me. I would have thought the UK YC operation imported candles from the US but he suggests that they are made either here or in Europe.

:mysmilie_59:

I got confused in that one. Was the point that all UK fragrances bought from places other than Q are strong, as they are made in the UK, whereas UK fragrances bought from Q are weak as they are made in the USA? That seems very odd to me. I would have thought the UK YC operation imported candles from the US but he suggests that they are made either here or in Europe.

Well I’m glad it wasn’t just me (having only a passing acquaintance with YC) who was confused.

Not being a Q arsebook member there is one thing I dont understand.

Posts keep getting pulled for mentioning other companies even in the most innocent way but WillI’mnothingmuch can post links to him in a mates business premises and a friend of Del Boy posts constantly about non Q things.

I'm pretty sure every Yankee candle I've had from QVC has had a Europe label.

Yes, the YC drama has been going on for quite a while and then kicked up again this week. So many saying the throw from them is non-existence these days. So now the conspiracy theory is the ones made in the US are weaker. The QVC range seem to be brought in from the US especially for QVC? Really I think they should just accept the company have dumped down on quality, it happens all the time in the perfume world cheaper ingredients being used make a very big difference.

loveallthingsitalian, but Will is special and can do no wrong.

I’m starting to get paranoid!

Since our latest posts about Q Arsebook I now can no long access it. I’m not on FB but could the visitor posts ok, but now it only half loads and keeps flickering between a log on screen and a greyed out screen. (That was very technically explained Tech Abbie needs to watch out):mysmilie_11:

Big Brother and all that!

Oh, did anyone see the photos and posts from the person who ordered the Sealy bed the other day?

It had big black hand prints on the side of the base you could see quite clearly. The delivery man just wanted to take their old bed away, and leave new dirty one. They did manage to get the dirty one taken back in the end.

Oh, did anyone see the photos and posts from the person who ordered the Sealy bed the other day?

It had big black hand prints on the side of the base you could see quite clearly. The delivery man just wanted to take their old bed away, and leave new dirty one. They did manage to get the dirty one taken back in the end.

And they fitted the headboard the wrong way round.

It won't let me read the posts on QVC Fb now, keeps telling me to log in (not/won't do Facebook) so I'll rely on my Forum buddies to keep me informed. :mysmilie_3:

I’m starting to get paranoid!

Since our latest posts about Q Arsebook I now can no long access it. I’m not on FB but could the visitor posts ok, but now it only half loads and keeps flickering between a log on screen and a greyed out screen. (That was very technically explained Tech Abbie needs to watch out):mysmilie_11:

Big Brother and all that!

Me too Lati, I've just said that I'm locked out too, so QVC or FB a two fingered salute "V" to you. :mysmilie_17:

Me too Lati, I've just said that I'm locked out too, so QVC or FB a two fingered salute "V" to you. :mysmilie_17:

Interesting!

It would be nice to know if it is a general problem or only non members or heaven help us just “the non believers “ I know nothing about FB.

I’m quite put out as it was my little treat to myself. Hopefully those not effected will keep us in the picture.

Interesting!

It would be nice to know if it is a general problem or only non members or heaven help us just “the non believers “ I know nothing about FB.

I’m quite put out as it was my little treat to myself. Hopefully those not effected will keep us in the picture.

I just tried on the iPad and could see the visitor posts and the comments which sometimes don't apoear.

I have an Amazon Fire and I can never access the visitor posts On that. It seems to have a totally different FB screen! I know the Fire always goes to the mobile site rather than the desktop version but I cannot get it to change format.

Yesterday I noticed that I couldn't access their community page on either tablet so perhaps they are doing something to their site.

Interesting!

I know, how dare they take away our guilty little pleasure, yeah it could be QVC banning us non believers, the ^*%#*~$

Latest posts

Back