Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear. A thread about the Sketchers TSV seems people told to go down a size. So a woman said I am a size 3 what do I do? RebeccaX answered and told her to go down a size. The woman asks do you do size 2?

No, I know this because I am a size 3 and size 2 in Sketchers is class as the children's' range

Some poor soul is missing Yong Kim and Join clothes. She seems to be the only one.

Not arsebook but I was looking at something on Q bloggs and see Del Boy is on a Caribbean cruise at present.

Photos of her and alligators ..... who is going to be the first to say it?:mysmilie_11:

Move out of my way alligators. I`m the star here so make it snappy or I`ll have you made into shoes and a handbag !

Well, it seems Hohbein doesn't like people questioning his "expertise" on Twitter, as it seems he has blocked me :mysmilie_11:

I posted on his Twitter feed when they featured a Samsung TV as a TSV. Somebody asked him on Twitter if it was a high end TV, to which he replied yes, and that it had HDR 10+ which meant pictures were massively improved.

I tried to help the person asking, by pointing out that £500 for a Samsung TV wasn't high end, and that HDR 10+ content is not useful at the minute as there is barely any content using it. Hohbein clearly didn't know that, and just posted some Samsung press cuttings as his reply.

Next thing you know Mr "I try to respond to everybody on social media" has blocked me! I wasn't rude, I wasn't lying. All I was doing was trying to help a potential customer, and point out that Hohbein was wrong to try and use HDR 10+ as a big selling point. So much for the friendly persona he tries to convey on screen. The guy is a blagger who doesn't know nearly as much as he likes to imply.

I hesitate to raise the topic of the Dyson hairdryer but there is a lady complaining a few days ago that she bought one in 2016 and is now.on her fourth as it keeps packing up! They will only replace, won't refund. Someone has helpfully given her a.link to the moneysavings (?) website but you can't do that, can you? Apparently Q have told her that Dyson won't refund,..... Honestly, QVC are fine when it all goes right but ****** useless when it all goes wrong (Christmas food fiascos etc etc)

Well, it seems Hohbein doesn't like people questioning his "expertise" on Twitter, as it seems he has blocked me :mysmilie_11:

I posted on his Twitter feed when they featured a Samsung TV as a TSV. Somebody asked him on Twitter if it was a high end TV, to which he replied yes, and that it had HDR 10+ which meant pictures were massively improved.

I tried to help the person asking, by pointing out that £500 for a Samsung TV wasn't high end, and that HDR 10+ content is not useful at the minute as there is barely any content using it. Hohbein clearly didn't know that, and just posted some Samsung press cuttings as his reply.

Next thing you know Mr "I try to respond to everybody on social media" has blocked me! I wasn't rude, I wasn't lying. All I was doing was trying to help a potential customer, and point out that Hohbein was wrong to try and use HDR 10+ as a big selling point. So much for the friendly persona he tries to convey on screen. The guy is a blagger who doesn't know nearly as much as he likes to imply.

Well done for making it clear LH is not as wonderful as he thinks he is!I have no idea what he rambles on about but just know I cannot listen to him.

I hesitate to raise the topic of the Dyson hairdryer but there is a lady complaining a few days ago that she bought one in 2016 and is now.on her fourth as it keeps packing up! They will only replace, won't refund. Someone has helpfully given her a.link to the moneysavings (?) website but you can't do that, can you? Apparently Q have told her that Dyson won't refund,..... Honestly, QVC are fine when it all goes right but ****** useless when it all goes wrong (Christmas food fiascos etc etc)

Yes, I read that thread and then this morning another woman complainging about her Dyson Hairdyer. Seems it keeps cutting out and she has to restart it also it is leaving her hair like straw.

Has the rose tinted specs come off?

I didn't realise that the Dyson hairdryer has been around since 2016 as QVC have only been ramming it down our throats since last year (unless time passes so quickly that it's been longer than that.) But if I bought something that went wrong that much I'd not bother repurchasing it. More fool her for getting a fourth one, albeit a "free" replacement.

On the subject of things not working, there have been a couple of posts about the LAB microdermabrasion pro gadget not working. I will put my hands up and admit to having bought it when it was the TSV. I have also found it to be useless. I've used it three times so far and haven't managed to get a single flake of skin off my face, arms or legs. I've used it exactly as instructed but ...... nothing whatsoever on the filter. All I can think is that either my current cleanser is doing an excellent job, as is my moisturiser, or the gadget is useless. I'll leave you to decide which is more likely.

I rand CS yesterday and they initially said that I could not have a returns label if I was simply dissatisfied with the item. I pointed out that I was only dissatisfied because it didn't appear to be working as I had had no result from it, despite the demonstrations showing piles of dead skin being removed. They're sending me a returns label! And I'll carry on doing what I've been doing before I fell for their hype.

I would post the above on the Q facebook page.....

What a lying, deceitful little toad, fits right in at QVC. Yes I’d definitely report that.

According to his twitter candle man wants to make clear Q did not get rid of him he asked to leave.

Someone’s pants are on fire. Why would you say that 2 years ago unbeknown to you it would be your last appearance if you asked to leave? You would either have stuck it out until it blew over or said your farewell not just disappeared. A ploy to get back on Q with his TV wife?

I see he is selling his smelly wax via eBay.

Someone’s pants are on fire. Why would you say that 2 years ago unbeknown to you it would be your last appearance if you asked to leave? You would either have stuck it out until it blew over or said your farewell not just disappeared. A ploy to get back on Q with his TV wife?

I see he is selling his smelly wax via eBay.

Yes if he loved it that much why leave?

According to his twitter candle man wants to make clear Q did not get rid of him he asked to leave.

What I saw on his Instgram and Twitter was him saying Q did not get rid of him, they were lovely when he decided to leave.

Latest posts

Back